Wed, Oct 2, 3:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Happy accident.

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 8:41 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 3:30 AM

file_47588.jpg

I was having "Just doing something and seeing what the results are"-session. And two happy accidents lead to the idea for this abstract.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 8:45 AM

I know, way to many typo's for just a few words.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")
(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 9:53 AM

Kewl...Sharen

bikermouse ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 10:07 AM

Holy Flying Artifacts, Rayman! That is neat!

tjohn ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 11:03 AM

The other end of a black hole. Very cool.

This is not my "second childhood". I'm not finished with the first one yet.

Time flies like an arrow; fruit flies like a banana.

"I'd like to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather....not screaming in terror like the passengers on his bus." - Jack Handy

brycefreak ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 1:06 PM

Very neat and very colorful. Man I dont know how you do it Rayraz, it seems you always have at least two or three projects on the go at once. Me, I get one thing on my mind and work on that until it's done :) If I get stuck on that scene I get sorta frustrated at times and try to work my way through it. Maybe I should try your approach and move onto something else if I get stuck and go back to the other at a later date. How is that toon street coming along, been trying to figure out how you are doing the texturing on that.

catlin_mc ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 2:30 PM

Yeh Rayraz how can you do all this Bryce stuff and do your school work too............hmmmmmmmmm (that's my school teacher voice) :) Catlin

Rayraz ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 3:21 PM

I've got a week off right now. And I usually use all my free time for bryceing and let my computer render when I'm busy with schoolwork. Usually I post more images if I've got less time to bryce. My toonstreet is put on a hold until after my school-exams. But I'm going to finish it. The textures are really simple, I'll see if I can make a quicky tutorial tomorrow.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

tatjana ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 7:16 PM

I like the way chaos is contrasted, actually, covering what seems to be technological order. Wish we all have more such happy accidents.

TheBryster ( ) posted Tue, 25 February 2003 at 7:42 PM
Forum Moderator

Excellent! The Bryster

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader

All the Woes of a World by Jonathan Icknield aka The Bryster

And in my final hours - I would cling rather to the tattooed hand of kindness - than the unblemished hand of hate...

catlin_mc ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 7:19 AM

When are your exams Rayraz I'll be thinking of you and keeping my fingers crossed when you're doing them. I hope you do well. Catlin

Rayraz ( ) posted Wed, 26 February 2003 at 7:53 AM

My exams start monday 3rd and they end friday 14th. I've also got the 2nd round of the selection for the animation course I'd like to start next year. That is on friday the 14th. I heard a few hours ago that I made it through the 1st selectionround. (yeeeehaa!) The first round was to make a few assignments without the computer. I'm not as good with the pencil as with the computer, but I made it anyway. I quess I can draw better than I thought.

(_/)
(='.'=)
(")

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.