Wed, Sep 18, 12:50 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Animation

Welcome to the Animation Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Animation F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 6:34 am)

In here we will dicuss everything that moves.

Characters, motion graphics, props, particles... everything that moves!
Enjoy , create and share :)
Remember to check the FAQ for useful information and resources.

Animation learning and resources:

[Animations]

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Please help if you can.

mdcq ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 12:10 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 4:53 AM

okay heres my problem. I need the daz 3D house mouse model for a website design im doing, thing is I cant afford the 100 dollar membership to buy the 4 dollar model, insane yes, but nonetheless true. what im looking for is someone who could buy the daz3d housemouse poser model for me, someone with a membership, and let me reimburse you via paypal in exchange for the file. any help would be greatly appreciated, Im a starving artist, cant fork out hundreds of dollars for a single model. I'll gladly add a little for your trouble, but I just cant afford that 100 dollar charge just for the priveledge to shop their store.

ficticious ( ) posted Thu, 20 February 2003 at 11:18 AM

while i cant help you out (non 3d artist), you will still face a copyright quandry. Seeiung as you yourself did not A: purchase the model, and B: Did not pay the required membership to even have access to purchase the model, you can likely still get red flagged for using it publically... maybe you might want to consider other options seeing as you may not even be legally allowed to use the model anyways... incidently, I'd recommend reading the terms of agreement on the site, as I haven't, I'm only guessing here.

spaceboy ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 9:54 AM

Whats so special about this house, than you musthave this? theres surely some houses on 3dcafe...

mdcq ( ) posted Mon, 24 February 2003 at 12:55 PM

its not a house. its a mouse. a 3d upright cartoon mouse and I cant find one anywhere else. seems to me that daz would make more money if they just sold there models without requiring membership and just charged like 15 bucks a piece for em. not everyone can pay 100 dollars for the priveledge to shop in there store.

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:09 AM

Hmmm I think you might be confused mdcq you dont have to pay Daz3d 100 dollars to join or purchase items in there shop that is just a special membership that allows you to purchase things at a discounted price other wise it is free to buy things well almost free you still have to pay for what your buying Dark Raven

mdcq ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 1:28 PM

nope the item i want is only available to members. its not anywhere in there public shop, i searched high and low. wish it were true but its not.

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:41 PM

Here it it is for a 1.99 no memebership required http://store.daz3d.com/catalog/product.php?pidx=2056

Dark_Raven ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:42 PM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/catalog/product.php?pidx=2056

Here it it is for a 1.99 no memebership required http://store.daz3d.com/catalog/product.php?pidx=2056

GROINGRINDER ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2003 at 9:40 AM

It clearly says on the page that it is a PLATINUM CLUB DOWNLOAD which I assume you must be a member to download.

D1NGO ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 11:46 PM

it clearly says there is no difference in price whether you are a platinum member or not

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.