Sat, Sep 21, 6:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Nuby Question :)

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 10:01 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:38 PM

hi there. i got a texture 4 the body and texture 4 the head. now... how i can post each texture 4 his body part? cuz when i post the body texture it post it the body and the head. 10x

EvoShandor ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 10:16 AM

If you just want a different body/head texture...I'd apply the body texture first. Then go into your material editor, and change your head/eyes/lips textures accordingly. However, your head texture and your body texture are unlikely to match up at the seams, and its probably going to look weird.... Evo

itsik_m_18 ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 10:28 AM

1.Bid big 10x 4 each of u guys 2.but...hm... where/what is the matirial editor? p.s 10x again and im glad that guys like u r here 4 us (the nubys)

EvoShandor ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 10:33 AM

goto render options>materials here you can edit colors, change texture/ reflection/ transparency maps etc. see your manual Evo

Huolong ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 3:13 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1055117

See the short notes on what to do for another newby on this thread. Poser4 is simpler than Poser5 for textures, as shown on this thread.

Gordon

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.