Thu, Sep 19, 5:43 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 4:23 pm)

Subject: MAT poses

momodot ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:36 AM ยท edited Wed, 31 July 2024 at 6:15 PM

Hi, A helpfull cleaning ef has moved my Poser4 manual to who knows where... though I pour over that thing I find it dificult to extract knowledge from it. Anyway, where can I learn about these MAT poses and how to make them? They sure seem handy... I could save a lot of memory on my pour old 2Gb drive by saving characters as Morph and MAT poses... can that info be saved in one pose for that matter? Thank you.

RawArt ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:42 AM

I dont know about tutorials....but if you pick up the "MAT Pose Editor" program from the freebie section here, it will make this very easy for you.....it took less than half an hour for me to figure it out :)

Kendra ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:46 AM

The manual wouldn't really tell you anything about MAT's anyway. I believe there is a tutorial in the tutorial section here.

...... Kendra

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:55 AM

Attached Link: http://www.fallencity.net/lore

I have some tutorials on making MAT poses without using a program. They're about 1/2 way down the page. Cheers!

Puntomaus ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 1:17 AM

Actually AFAIK the Mat Pose thing came not from CL but from DAZ. They have a tut about it on their PoserArcana website.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

JimX ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 10:09 PM

Attached Link: http://members.fortunecity.com/laetia27/tutorials.html

Laetia has a tutorial for making MAT files, starting with a CR2 file. I posted a utility in Free Stuff to automate her process; it will work if you are on a Mac.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.