Sat, Sep 21, 12:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:22 am)

Subject: Working on Spike (V3)

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:41 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:47 AM

file_47825.jpg

Still some ways to go, as you can see. I think I'm in the ballpark here, definately better than all previous attempts at Spike, by me, on any figure.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:47 AM

Looks cool. Uhm... who's Spike?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

elgyfu ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:56 AM

Phwaw! A virtual Spike! Now that is very high on my list of desirable things! Will you sell him? Not that I fancy James Marsters or anything.........

PoisenedLily ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 4:29 AM

Great job William, love Spike...specially lately! :) Cant wait to see the finished product!

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 4:38 AM

sob Won't anybody PWEESE elaborate... I can't be the only person on earth that does NOT know who this Spike guy is....can I?

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Staby ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 4:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.upn.com/shows/buffy/bios/characters/spike.shtml

He is a bad guy (vampire) turned good in the Buffy the vampire slayer tv series... WTB could you post a close up of the face?

who3d ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 7:10 AM

ernyoka1 doesn't know who Spike is? tsk tsk Looking good "William" - and I second the request for a face close-up.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:42 AM

WOOHOO! I would like to see the face close up also. And yes...I DO fancy James Marsters. ROFL! ;o)

Patricia ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:45 AM

For DON?!! Your new Spike is going to be only for a P5 character? Say it ain't so...... Ernyoka, IMHO, Spike is one of the best, certainly the funniest character that Jos Whedon ever created on 'Buffy' (and this guy can really write 'funny'...along with 'heart-wrenching drama' and 'steamy sex'). Spike is a vampire who in real life was a bad poet. He's a sensitive, sexy, goth-punk Brit vamp who, after achieving the distinction of having slain two Slayers in the past, manages to fall headlong in love with the current one (Buffy). After trying to kill her for a few seasons, first.... ;)

whoopdat ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 11:35 AM

/me points Patricia to the subject. :)

dragongirl ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 11:40 AM

He is certainly dressed and standing like Spike! Cool!

rain ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 12:11 PM

I'd like to see the face close up too ;-)

Patricia ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 1:58 PM

Thank you, whoopdat--should have coffee before trying to read posts ;) (still trying to figure where the heck I thought I saw 'Don' in that text?!) Such a relief to be mistaken!

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:42 PM

Hi everyone. I'll post a face pic in this thread after I do more work on him, he's not quite there yet. -WTB

hauksdottir ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 2:48 PM

Pat, There was a DON face image in this thread yesterday. Darned good-looking one, too. Carolly

vulcanis ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:17 PM

This looks very cool,WTB. Can't wait for the close-up.

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 2:39 AM

Thank you hauksdottir- the face was my 'Spike' created with Don - I took it down coz this is William the Bloody's thread and his is so much better than mine!

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2003 at 1:23 AM

file_47827.jpg

I didn't think it could be done, but here he is in all his glory....people of Renderosity, I present James Marsters, AKA SPIKE! And, I've streamlined my creation process so that Spike will be fully distributable under preferred DAZ methods. Coming very soon! -WTB

Helen ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2003 at 4:17 AM

WOW This is amazing work. :) Helen

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Senior MarketPlace Tester

If anyone sees a mind wandering aimlessly around..... It is mine.  I want it back.

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2003 at 10:51 PM

I am just minutes away from needing a solid, reliable host for this file! -WTB

rain ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2003 at 10:53 PM

Whoopee!!!! :-) I wish I had a solid, reliable host for you. I soooo love Spike :-)

Photopium ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 12:41 AM

file_47828.jpg

Spike With Buffy, Both V3

vulcanis ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 12:44 AM

That's sweet. Great job!

rain ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 12:50 AM

Very nice! Both of them :-)

who3d ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 4:20 AM

Buffy is especially good, IMHO. Immediately recogniseable, without effort. Bes tof luck finding a host - what size are the relevant files? Can Spike's lower lip be made wider? Hudging by the reference photo the lower lip looks to be thick practicallt from corner to corner. Cheers, Cliff Bowman

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.