Fri, Sep 20, 10:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Get ready for Ragnarok!!!

Jon ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 5:45 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/catalog/product.php?pidx=2228&paridx=0

file_47923.jpg

Are you afraid of the Fenris Wolf? Dreading the thought of ending up in Hel? You can now create a small band, or "lid", of Norse Heroes ranging from an old, battered "jarl" to a scurvy longship raider and from a wealthy (Eastern) Rus Viking to a sturdy "hersir". But that's not all - for the Fantasy lovers, with the aid of a pair of horns, you can transform them to a more RPG Northern Barbarian Warrior. They will prove to be master sailors, fierce fighters and greedy looters all by the blessings of Odin. For your wildest scenes we have a couple of mouth-foaming, shield-splitting, skull-crashing berserkers! And rest assured that if they die nobly in battle there will be a Valkyrie to guide them to Valhalla! (Hint, Hint!!!) The Viking Pack by M&M Productions (Lourdes Mercado/John Malis) is now available at DAZ - just follow the link for more information on what is included in the pack.

lourdes ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:33 PM

file_47924.jpg

Lots of goodies in this package. I'll follow up with some product shots. This first one is a composite of my 3 favorite raiders=)

lourdes ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:37 PM

file_47925.jpg

The tunic is very versatile. The short outer sleeve, tight fitting inner sleeves, top and bottom are all separate materials that can be made invisible. Mat pose files are included to quickly turn these off. Morphs for Muscular 1-4 and Stout (.5 of Heavy) are available for all the clothing and some props.

lourdes ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:40 PM

file_47926.jpg

....the tunic is also provided with some very excellent textures sets by John. Individual images of each texture is at DAZ. This one is just a composite of all the textures for the tunic.

lourdes ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:48 PM

file_47927.jpg

The pack comes with 2 pants with attached boots/shoes. The straps and shoes for Pants 1 are separate materials that you can turn off with included Mat pose files. Again, lots of beautiful textures by John Malis....

lourdes ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 6:57 PM

file_47928.jpg

All the props are smart props for your convenience=) All the weapons are smart propped to either hand. The sheaths and axe ring load in with the sword/dagger/axe in place. The sword scabbard can either be loaded in the hip position or the back. The helmet horns were parented and scaled to the 'skull cap' helmet but can be used with the other helmets as well. The belt strap has some movement morphs as well as muscular 1-4/stout morphs. The baldric was included as a separate piece from the scabbard so that you may have the option of placing your scabbard where you prefer. It also has the muscular 1-4/stout morphs. Again, check out the great texture work by John....love the details in these=)

thorntoa ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 7:44 PM

Already picked mine up! I hope I'll have some time this weekend to give them a whirl... They look great!

Allan Thornton

lourdes ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 8:12 PM

file_47929.jpg

Oops, forgot to include pictures of the helmets...lol. Thanks Thorntoa...hope you have lots of fun with it=)

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 10:30 PM

Outstanding set!

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Thu, 27 February 2003 at 11:16 PM

Looks great .. will definately pick it up Monday ... Hope the pop up pics get fixed since they mosly seemed to lead to the wong ones (as of 3 p.m. EST)

SydneyKeys ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 1:21 AM

I'm running the boys through there paces right now........great work gang ^_^ .............now if I could just track down a Viking raider pose set..............

el_jefe52 ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 8:21 AM

Been waiting for these since the first "sneak-peek". On my way to get them this morning. Looking good!!!! Robin

sparrowheart ( ) posted Fri, 28 February 2003 at 6:42 PM

"And rest assured that if they die nobly in battle there will be a Valkyrie to guide them to Valhalla! (Hint, Hint!!!)" I have to know!!! Is a Valkyrie coming??? This set is absolutely phenomenal. Tremendous attention to detail has become the hallmark of M&M Productions, and these items are no exception. Whatever comes next, Valkyries or even Valhalla...I will be there, cash in hand. smiles Kimberly

Jon ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2003 at 1:55 PM

Thanks for the great feedback everyone! I've just posted a set of 12 poses for the Vikings in Free Stuff, don't know how long the bandwidth will last but I'm getting an alternate download ready for when it goes so if you can't get it at first try again or IM and I'll mail it to you, it's only 132KB. Thanks to Gail for suggesting it :) Kimberly, you guessed it! I'll have a sneak peak ready soon!

sparrowheart ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 7:11 PM

Jumping for joy Thank you, Jon and Lourdes!!! Kimberly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.