Fri, Oct 25, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Introduction

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 6:40 PM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 7:24 AM

Just thought post a message introducing myself to the Forum. I've been a member for a little while and have posted a few pictures already. Hope you enjoy them. I'm currently an IS student and applied to a photography program for this coming Fall semester. Hopefully I'll make it in. Feel free to critiique anything I upload. Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you'd change, suggest, etc. So far, I've seen alot of great images in the gallery and like many of your galleries. Thanks,

kurtis

Misha883 ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 6:45 PM

IS? Damn, I'm getting old, what is IS? Glad to see you here, TT. Lot to learn here if you don't take Jordy too seriously.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 8:11 PM

Welcome to the forum. :~) Yes....what is an IS student?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Masema ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 9:06 PM

Good to see ya here Kurtis...look forward to more of your work.

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2003 at 10:43 PM

Oh, sorry. Information Systems. Kinda like Information Technology, but with more business to it.

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 12:21 AM

Welcome! surely you'll get in the photo program & share with us what you learn there :)

firestorm ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 1:51 AM

hi kurtis, welcome to the forum. i like the b&w stuff you've done. hope to see more.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 4:11 AM

Hi Kurtis & welcome! :-)>

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 7:28 AM

Welcome to the Forum, Kurtis! I hope you find your stay here to be fun and helpful. Hope you do make it into the Photo program. Good luck! :-) (*

ficticious ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 8:31 AM

ya, don't listen to Jordy, he's a fartknocker he is.

Rork1973 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 8:49 AM

Welcome Kurtis! IS is a cool thing to study....did it myself as well (together with economics). Hope your professor/teacher is better than ours ;) Have fun ! =)

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 1:00 PM

Ignore them Kurtis, they don't know me anyways. I can't be that bad, I work on an IS helpdesk myself.... Welcome, join in the fun..... (",)

PunkClown ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 1:20 PM

What the hell is a "fartknocker"?? ~ lol, no, don't tell me...I probably don't want to know! :-)>

randyrives ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 4:25 PM

Welcome to the forum. On my email our dept is listed as the: IS Dept. So I get asked all the time What IS your Dept.

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2003 at 5:05 PM

Thanks to everyone. This looks it'll be fun... And just to warn you now, you may see one or two cat pictures (ducks for cover), but they'll only be the best I can produce. KwH

Antoonio ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2003 at 1:11 PM

...late but still. Welcome to the boat tts. .n

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.