Sun, Sep 22, 6:39 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Prop request if anyone's feeling ambitious

TyggerBob ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 9:46 AM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 4:37 AM

I've look high and low (Props Guild, Free Stuff, 3D Cafe, and every other model repository I could think of) but can't find a model of a snowshoe. Any type would do, but an older native design would be best suited to my picture. I'm working on something for Trav's weather challenge. If anyone's seen one anywhere or any of the outstanding modellers we have here are feeling generous and could whip one up, I would be forever grateful. Thanks in advance. TyggerBob

Anton_Kisiel ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 10:32 AM

I know you are looking for a free prop, but Zygote's prop Cd has the pair you want amd tons of other usefull odd items Anton

andyjlee ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 12:47 PM

Tell you what, send me a sketch of what you want, and I'll se what I can do. I was going to suggest searching for a tennis racket, but then I thought maybe not. I'll do what I can. I'll be doing it in Max and will post it after conversion to .OBJ format. If that would be sufficient, please send a sketch ASAP. Here's hoping I can help out a fellow artist.

brschmidt ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 5:58 PM

If you send me the sketch also I'll give it a go as well. As long as the real job doesn't get in the way...

TyggerBob ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 7:26 PM

I posted a picture of snowshoes above.. you can also go to http://www.civilization.ca/membrs/collect/bay/bg140et1.html for some other samples.. any of the designs would be great. Thanks for the kind offers of assistance. TyggerBob

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.