Thu, Sep 19, 9:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: having trouble exporting obj. PLEASE HELP

phillycheese81 ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 2:50 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:51 PM

Attached Link: www.phillheckinger.20m.com

hi people, i am having trouble exporting objects from a scene so i can open them in other programs. this is what is happening. i open a new scene and create a rock. i dont do anything to it cept maybe move it. i save then i goto file and export obj. but it is in grey so it wont let me. why??? is there anouther way, am i doing it wrong, is it somthing else, ie my program?...please help i know somone knows what is going on.

Spike ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 3:47 PM

Bryce can not export the rocks. Only the planes can be exported. And some stuff that was imported. Spike

You can't call it work if you love it... Zen Tambour

clay ( ) posted Mon, 15 May 2000 at 4:59 PM

Only terrains, symetrical Lattices and imported meshes can be exported out.

Do atleast one thing a day that scares the hell outta ya!!

phillycheese81 ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 1:59 AM

oh..damn...oh well..thanks for the info, that explains it ...

Locke ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 6:30 PM

I have been able to export rocks in exactly the same way that I export imported meshes. Bring up the edit window and hit cmd-D to bring up the export dialog. -Locke

phillycheese81 ( ) posted Tue, 16 May 2000 at 11:03 PM

sorry i dont use a mac...what would that be on PC...thanks

agibbs ( ) posted Wed, 17 May 2000 at 11:28 AM

Bring up the edit dialog box and then press ctrl-D.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.