Tue, Oct 22, 2:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:57 pm)

Subject: Free critter Eggs + 5 days of Freebies

Traveler ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 6:01 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:16 PM

Attached Link: RDNA Freestuff

file_49081.jpg

Just posted, 3 props (A solid egg, and a top and bottom cracked shell. Could be used for Easter eggs or to stuff hatchling critters into, it's up to you. Includes extra textures, yada yada yada. Be watching all this weekend... as I have gone mad and will be posting a freebie a day until Monday. We have graden stone benches and stands, a new set of wings, lights, and more ;) Anyways, have fun! -Trav

Niles ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 6:07 PM

MMMMM Dragon Eggs Thanks ;)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 6:28 PM

We all go a little mad sometimes .... Thank you.

judith ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 7:09 PM

Don't forget to check your newletters too for the secret download from TransPond. Guaranteed to please the Athurian era lovers!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 7:09 PM

I think everyone at RDNA is mad!:) In a good way of course :) Go mad all you want Trav......I love it!

bknoh ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 7:26 PM

Dear Traveler, Have I mentioned lately that I love you? Diane

Netherworks ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 7:35 PM

Cool! I love you too, Trav! Like a brother, ya know ;)

tasquah ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 8:26 PM

Nice work Trav Thanks !

igohigh ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 8:54 PM

Can't wait to see the little bunnies that hatch outta those Easter Eggs =:o

bikermouse ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 9:54 PM

I think in Critters II the guy that found the eggs sold 'em for 2 cases of beer. And as I remember it was just about Easter time in the movie too! Great props! Thanks Traveler!

Fashionably_Late ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 10:48 PM

Such quality freebies, you spoil us! Thanks for the generous offers, not to mention all the excellent Props Club items... I'd better start putting it all to use.

Thanks again Traveler. :)

LaurieA ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 10:51 PM

I did the same thing a couple months back. I feel for you Trav...LOL! ;o) You are a man among men :o). Laurie

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 1:16 AM

Oh dear Traveler...God of the morph gods...we beseach thee to give us updates on your morphs unto V3...specifically the spread buttocks morph.....Arduino's perfectG is perfectly useless in certain positions without them... Scarab<-OK....so it's a pretty specific request, so sue me!

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 3:06 AM

Wasn't Godzilla hunting for her egg... or was that Mothra? :wide evil grin: Thanks, and more thanks!

TT ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 5:32 AM

Thanks Traveler!:)

"I like my species the way it is."

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 11:54 AM

Attached Link: Runtime DNA

file_49082.jpg

2 new sets of lights and a set of stone benches. More stuff on the way tomorrow ;) Also Maveris and IslandGirl have posted a new clothing item, and check the newsletter for an awesome Funeral raft by Transpond. Freebies galore!

Hanz ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 12:36 PM

Yeah, Traveler, Yeah! Gotta love freebies, especially quality ones like the ones you do... Love ya, man! -Hanz

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 12:43 PM

WOW! Thanks :o) Laurie

dialyn ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2003 at 7:20 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=352913&Start=1&Sectionid=34&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsN

The five days of freebies is just fantastic. Something for everyone. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.