Mon, Sep 9, 5:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Writers

Welcome to the Writers Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Wolfenshire

Writers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 6:48 am)

Writers Gallery

"Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass." ---Anton Chekhov

Subject: C.Y.B.O.R.G.E.R.

jagill ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 1:21 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 6:16 PM

Attached Link: http://www.brunching.com/cgi/cyborger.cgi

I got a kick out of this so I thought I'd share.

J.A.G.I.L.L.

Journeying Artificial Galactic Infiltration and Learning Lifeform

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 3:02 PM

Construct Hardwired for Ultimate Calculation and Killing (figures!)

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 3:09 PM

C.R.E.S.C.E.N.T.:

Cybernetic
Robotic
Entity
Skilled in
Ceaseless
Exploration and
Nocturnal
Troubleshooting A bit too accurate considering my Off-line job. ;-)

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 3:32 PM

D.I.A.L.Y.N.: Digital Intelligent Android Limited to Yardwork and Nullification I'm guessing this means all I do is kill weeds.

Shoshanna ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 5:01 PM

S.H.O.S.H.A.N.N.A. Synthetic Humanoid Optimised for Sabotage and Harm/ Artificial Networked Nullification Android um, does this mean I'm dangerous to people called Anna? Shanna :-)

dialyn ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2003 at 5:02 PM

My director is named Anna. Would you mind doing something about her??????

ynsaen ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 4:01 AM

lol -- I see we discovered the brunching shuttlecocks...

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 8:28 AM

C.A.L.E.D.O.N.I.A.: Cybernetic Artificial Lifeform Engineered for Destruction/Obedient Networked Infiltration Android My real name is even better! C.A.T.H.E.R.I.N.E.: Cybernetic Android Trained for Hazardous Exploration/Replicant Intended for Nocturnal Exploration Makes me sound quite dangerous! This was fun, thanks, Jagill!

Crescent ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 4:11 PM

I showed my "real world" andriod name to my coworkers, (it included Sabotague and Assassination in the name), and they agreed that it fit me to a 'T.'

Thanks, guys!

Well, if anyone needs a good acronyn for a robot in their stories, this is a great site to get it. ;-)

boodah30 ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 10:23 PM

Beast of the Omnipotent Observers Due to Annoying Humans

jstro ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 11:49 PM

J.S.T.R.O. Journeying Synthetic Troubleshooting and Repair Organism Oh right! Let my wife tell you how handy I am. Not! But still fun. :-) jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

jstro ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2003 at 11:52 PM

And then there's jon... J.O.N. Judge Optimized for Nullification Yikes! jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

ynsaen ( ) posted Sat, 08 March 2003 at 4:21 AM

An alternate name of mine is winged vyxyn -- proved to be a most apt design... There are several other wonderfully funny features on this website that are worthy of exploring.

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.