Thu, Sep 19, 6:57 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Bryce

Welcome to the Bryce Forum

Forum Moderators: TheBryster

Bryce F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 28 6:28 pm)

[Gallery]     [Tutorials]

THE PLACE FOR ALL THINGS BRYCE - GOT A PROBLEM? YOU'VE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

Subject: Lowering horizon

jasonmit ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 5:02 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 4:49 PM

I'm a Bryce 5 newbie. With many of my images, my horizon is in the exact center. I like it to be either a third from the bottom or a third from the top. When I move the camera, the angle of the scene is modified, but the horizon stays in place. Any suggestions?

haloedrain ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 5:41 PM

file_49911.jpg

use the little hand thingie at the bottom right

pauljs75 ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 7:37 PM

Change the camera mode. I like center to selection, so that way the camera revolves around whatever's highlighted. You could use the hand thing like suggested above, but if you do any major movements it tends to skew the picture (in camera and director views.) Moving the image using the scene movement tools on the left side shouldn't skew things like the hand does.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

Doublecrash ( ) posted Wed, 12 March 2003 at 9:56 PM

Or you can adjust your view using the trackball while in director view (I like this more than the camera) and then, if you want to make more precise adjustments, click "Camera to Director", select your camera and move from that. Stefano

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.