Thu, Oct 3, 12:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Koshini Eye Mats

Porthos ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 3:28 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 9:41 AM

I seem to have a problem adding the Real Eye mats to koshini. The Anime eye mats work but not the real eye mats -no matter whice eye dial I use. I see no change in either eye dials! I have the update installed! Thanks in advance!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Redfern ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 3:47 PM

Same conditions here. Any advice would be appreciated. Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

queri ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 4:35 PM

There is now, or soon to be an update at Daz to take care of this-- seems to have been caused by the last update. LOL. DOn't shoot the messenger, Emily

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 4:52 PM

Can we at least give the messenger a wedgie?

littlefox ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 4:58 PM

Laughs and sneaks in. Yep, the last update, somehow switched around a couple of lines on the CR2 and the dial for Real Eyes didn't work any more. Fix has been texted and turned in so as soon as you see a Update fix posted on the 13th or later, that'll be the right one. (old one was posted on the 11th) Sorry about the confusion! Trying to make fixes just as fast as I get bug reports which I know is driving Daz Batty ;) Hugs! Littlefox

Porthos ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 5:21 PM

Thanks for all your help! :)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

pigfish ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 5:37 PM

I just bought her today and haven't installed yet. Would it be better to not update the file untill the new update comes out or was the problem the first update addressed really bad?

littlefox ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 5:43 PM

The Update has only 2 errors which are relatively minor. Small Breast morph is creating ridges in her chest (use flat chest on low settings till the fix comes out) and the Real Eye switch doesn't work. So you can't use Real Eyes for a day or so ;) Thing that was fixed by the update in the core package was the knee bend on Koshini and the UV mapping on the Real Eyes. Hope that helps make it a bit more clear on the difference, The Clothing pack however, no one has reported any bugs with the patch so no big deal there ;) Hugs! Littlefox

queri ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 7:27 PM

Thank you, couldn't even remember where I had read this, but Littlefox is Fast! Good to know the dating. I almost downloaded the one for the 11th. Not up yet for the 13th, I think. Unless they are loading it and that's why I'm having probs signing on. If you feel the need to give me a wedgie, LD, go ahead. I would not be the first today.;-) Emily

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 13 March 2003 at 10:23 PM
Online Now!

You can use the real eyes, but you have to open the dial parameters and set to allow -1. At -1 the real eyes show.. Until next update is available, will give you a workaround :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.