Wed, Sep 25, 11:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 9:47 am)

Subject: Question for you MAC users out there...

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 7:15 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 11:27 AM

Can anyone advise me if Objaction Mover and/or RTEncoder work on a MAC. If there is a Mac version for either of these, where can I find it? Thanks, Rob

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 7:36 PM

MartinC's Maconverter utility (in Free Stuff) can encode/decode Objaction Mover's .pcf files.

A version of RTEncoder for the Mac was in the works last year, but I don't believe it's ready yet.

shadownet ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 7:38 PM

L.D., Thanks a bunch!

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 7:39 PM

No to both questions but Mac Installer does the same thing those two do so it hardly matters that there's no mac versions of those programs :-)

Why shouldn't speech be free? Very little of it is worth anything.

runwolf13 ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 8:56 PM

what is Mac Installer and why should I have it?

otaku ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:18 PM

Mac installer places your converted files in the correct folder by simply dragging the files onto the installer. But I don't think it actually converts the files. There doesn't seem to be a Mac solution to RTE files but Mac converter is the mac version of objectation mover. It's available at www.soft-rabbit.com

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:18 PM

It's just a lifesaver for making things real easy to install large files with lots of things in them, like ProjectLara for example which has close to, if not more than a 100 items in it. Making it a royal pain in the rear to do all the installing by hand. :-)

Charlie_Tuna ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:21 PM

Otaku, Mac Converter handles the converting things objaction mover does

otaku ( ) posted Fri, 14 March 2003 at 9:58 PM

I thought that's what I said

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 2:42 AM

Macconverter isn't just a Mac version of Objaction Mover. It does a lot more than that!

Caly ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2003 at 8:44 AM

There's nothing that converts RTE stuff for the Mac. So please use Objaction Mover. ;)

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

GreyRandall ( ) posted Thu, 15 December 2005 at 10:57 AM

RTE Jave converts RTE files. I've been using it under OS X Jaguar - Tiger

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.