Fri, Oct 4, 10:17 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:35 am)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: I have an idea...

Glengarry ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 11:39 AM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 10:16 PM

Hi guys This forum has been great for pushing people to the limits of their creative skills. I was thinking it might be an interesting idea for someone to post an image and the challenge would be to do the best post work. It would be a great learning oportunity for those of us who are new to postwork to see the differant results and techniques of the more experienced. What do you think? Glengarry

Eshal ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 12:51 PM

Now that is a great idea GG Like you said an exellent learn opportunity for ppl new to post work...as well as give a refresher to those who can post with confidence:) It would be a good idea also for ppl to detail what they did and how..sort of an ongoing mini post work tutorial series. Regards Eshal

I'm a genetically enhanced blonde...what's your excuse? ~Eshal~

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 1:51 PM

that is a good idea Glengarry , Are you going to bw the one to post the pic? if so ,bring it on. Hawkfyr

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

DbS ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 2:29 PM

Super! Count ME in! ~Dave

Stormrage ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 3:02 PM

Count me in as well S

Glengarry ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 7:14 PM

I'm short of time for the next week or so to create an new image. But I'll happily try my hand at post on someone elses. GG

winslow ( ) posted Thu, 18 May 2000 at 10:40 PM

Can I do one? Can I do one? Can I do one? :-)

Glengarry ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 5:06 AM

I vote Winslow starts the ball rolling. GG

DbS ( ) posted Mon, 10 July 2000 at 11:33 AM

Ummmmm.......what happened to Winslow?..... ~Dave

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.