Sat, Sep 21, 6:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Didn't know this forum existed

krbtv ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 12:13 PM · edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 1:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.star-telegram.com/homes/krbtv

I'd asked about another Poser Forum and I was told there wasn't one. I thougt address of the other forum was www.poserforum.com but I ended up here. I'm excited to see that another forum exist and look forward in communication with all of you. This seem like a nice forum!

Nance ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 12:40 PM

Hey, not to nitpick, but that sort of comment could start a a few flames round here. If you read the reply to your PFO post from 5/9, CEBrown mentioned this site and gave you the link to Renderosity in his reply. And you are right, this is a nice fourm, though for some reason (sunspots?) everyone seems a tad touchy the last couple of days. This too shall pass.

schnaps ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 1:36 PM

Aww, another forum does exist, and you found a third. You can locate another one at... http://www.poserforum.net (not .com) Schnaps

LoboUK ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 2:19 PM

Hi krbtv, welcome to Renderosity. Sit down and stay a while. We're mostly friendly (grin) and will do our best to answer any questions you might have Paul "Who me, touchy? Naaaahhh"

arcady ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 3:09 PM

The other forum you were on doesn't take kindly to people mentioning that this one is here.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

krbtv ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 4:51 PM

The other forum I was on is www.poserforum.net . I just posted a message about this one. I suspect someone will delete my message. If we find interesting sites with Poser objects/models for sale are we allowed to list the site here? Kimberly

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 5:00 PM

No...no...NO.....no,no....well.....yes....a little bit.... Scarab <-warped by Monty Python as a child

arcady ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 6:31 PM

If you find interesting sites can you list them here? Well look over there ------------------------> See the referrals and links. Those get there from people announcing sites. Also check 'Web Resources' under the features section. You'll find lots of cool stuff. This site is more of a '3D hobbyist web-portal' than 'just a poser forum'.

Truth has no value without backing by unfounded belief.
Renderosity Gallery

krbtv ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 7:14 PM

I like this forum better. The other forum wouldn't allow us to list links. The moderator would delete the message.

melanie ( ) posted Fri, 19 May 2000 at 9:47 PM

I'm sorry to hear that they're still doing that. I thought they might have gotten over it by now. It's been months since I've gone there. Time is supposed to heal old wounds, but I guess not with them. krbtv, you're more than welcome here. We're a friendly and helpful bunch her. Hope to see some of your Poser creations. Melanie

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 1:18 AM

well, youre here now....there's no need for comparisons....be in both places.....simply know that you are among friends.........wanta raise a barn? Scarab

Nance ( ) posted Sat, 20 May 2000 at 4:20 AM

krbtv, if you were referring to your thread "another Poser forum" it was not deleted, it was merely moved from the PFO's Poser Technical forum to the Community forum. ...Do you remember Roseanne Roseannadanna? :-) And in an effort to head off any further outbreak of jerking knees, the people who replied to her thread did not "tear her a new asshole" rather, they generally gave her a warm welcome just as you would expect here. And while several expressed that they felt she was already in the forum that they preferred they did however, also tell her that there was another forum, here at Renderosity, and provided an active link. It's still up. krbtv, as a nubie to both forums, some faux pas are not surprising, but this is beginning to border on boorishness. Consider that what you are doing is tantamount to walking up to a divorcee and telling him, in front of his kids, that you think his ex, their mom, is a slut. Since you sound like a thoughtful person, I'm sure this is not what you intended.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.