Fri, Oct 25, 7:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: What do you think?

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 3:54 PM ยท edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 5:28 AM

file_50842.jpg

I took this picture in January while driving through Michigan. Not sure whether I want to put it in the gallery. Some say that they love it (my developer really made a point to say that she liked it), but I'm not sure it stands on its own. I guess I'm just looking for more reaction.

I purposely set the shutter speed a bit slow so I would get this kind of effect, but the sky's color actually surprised me.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 4:08 PM

It's beautiful....I love that sky, what film did you use? The only thing I find distracting is that shadow on the bottom left....hmmm...and maybe the background trees are a bit too blurred for me... how is it that the tall tree in the foreground didn't blur?

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 4:29 PM

Did you want the tree in the foreground to blur? Why? It seems fine to me. Bsteph

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 6:28 PM

The film was Fujicolor Superia 200. You're right about the shadow--there's no cropping on this picture which I could have done. I wanted it to look like a pan picture. What I like about it is that the center of the tree is the only thing in focus--like the heart. That's what grabs me.

Rork1973 ( ) posted Tue, 18 March 2003 at 7:10 PM

Fantastic shot! Well done !

JordyArt ( ) posted Wed, 19 March 2003 at 2:55 PM

Asking me what I think is like asking a blind man what he sees.... the equipment is there but it don't work.... ;) (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.