Tue, Oct 22, 1:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Has anyone Downloaded 'Koz's Long Hair'

Dizzie ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 9:16 PM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:03 PM

Attached Link: http://www.horae.dti.ne.jp/~kozaburo/dload.html

file_51168.jpg

it says it's there but I can't find a download link....

Moonbiter ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 9:25 PM

It doesn't look like it has been uploaded yet, but damn that is awesome hair.

BluesPadawan ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 9:41 PM

It looks to be fab!

Crescent ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 9:46 PM

drool

jerr3d ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 9:56 PM

double drool !

PabloS ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 10:05 PM

gottahaveit! gottahaveit! Are we there yet?

Photopium ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 10:12 PM

Koz repeatedly proves, time and time again, to be a true hero of the poser community. His outstanding work with hair has been with us from the beginning. He keeps the quality high and the price unbeatable :) Hair like this outshines everything I've seen or used that came with a pricetag. It is people like Koz who really keep the spirit alive; he is worth far more praise than I can express. Can't wait to download this one! -WTB

sandoppe ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 10:31 PM

That hair looks great! Still not there though. I use his hair a lot....really like it better than most of what's for sale. It renders fast and looks really good IMO.

kozaburo ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 11:05 PM

Ooops!! Sorry, It's my mistake.:) Accidentaly, I've uploaded a wrong html file during my site maintenance,last night. The hair still needs some adjustments and final chek . So, please wait for a while. --- Kozaburo

Migal ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 11:25 PM

Koz, you are so generous. Thank you, thank you!

Lyrra ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 11:28 PM

Kozaburo, that's ok - we'll just stand here patiently in line grin Your stuff is worth the wait Lyrra

pendarian ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2003 at 11:46 PM

This is wonderful! I agree, Koz is one of the true spirits of the Poser community. His hair is the best. I can still remember as a newbie coming across his site, I knew then I was in Poser hair heaven! Thank you so much Koz for sharing your incredible talent with us at a price we can all afford!! Pendy

rain ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:21 AM

Oh my! That is wonderful looking hair. I'm looking forward to it. Thank you, Kozaburo :-)

elgyfu ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:37 AM

Here, here. Three cheers for Kozaburo! Hip hip hooray!

kawecki ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:44 AM

Thank you

Stupidity also evolves!

Ailarchendil ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:52 AM

Wow! That's some gorgeous hair. Looks like Kozaburo has done it again :)

Thank you Koz!!

Dizzie ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:54 AM

Thanks Kozaburo! I was telling someone day before yesterday that DAZ should hire you to do their hair because there's no comparison!

SophiaDeer ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:56 AM

Thank you Koz! The hair looks fantastic! Warm Regards, Nancy Deer With Horns (SophiaDeer)

Nancy Deer With Horns
Deer With Horns Native American Indian Site

capsces ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:01 AM

It looks as outstanding, Kozaburo. :) Beth

DarkElegance ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:15 AM

more Koz hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.darkelegance.co.uk/

Commission Closed till 2025

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:20 AM

Kozaburo's hair was the first I had the pleasure to use when I started with P4. His hair just keeps getting better and better. Many thanks Kozaburo from a big fan and long time user. Tashar 59

EricofSD ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 1:54 AM

Quite the collection going now. Fantastic work, gets better and better all the time. Thanks so much for making your hair available, Koz!

judith ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 3:43 AM

OMG, that looks incredible! Thanks Koz!

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

E-mail | Renderosity Homepage | Renderosity Store | RDNA Store

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 4:24 AM

As above all have said, this is absolutely amazing and thank you for our generosity. Sharen

Simderella ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 5:52 AM

FAINTS wow that is just beautiful.. I can't wait.. I agree Koz's hair is amongst the best.. and that hair looks like it will be a favorite of mine. I just love it!!! -=SimderZ=- xXx

My Gallery

Simderella ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 5:55 AM

Oh... oppss.... a HUGE THANK YOU Koz... I think its wonderful that stuff amazing quality and real looking hair is available free, esp for those people who cannot for many reasons buy things online :) Great Work and a very generous person best wishes -S-

My Gallery

mabfairyqueen ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 6:03 AM

Oh my, that looks nice.

kayjay97 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 6:28 AM

Koz, once again you have shown you are THE master of hair!! Outstanding and thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a world filled with causes for worry and anxiety...
we need the peace of God standing guard over our hearts and minds.

Jerry McCant

rasputina ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 6:41 AM

that you Koz! It really looks gorgeous and versatile.

x2000 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 6:45 AM

OOH! This looks GREAT, your best piece ever (and that's saying a lot;))! Thank you, I can't wait to get my hands on this one.:D

Styxx ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 7:14 AM

Koz! You are the grandmaster of hair!! Can't wait to add this one to the collection! :) Thank you so much :)

VI_Knight ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 7:32 AM

Definitely a keeper, Great work Koz. Thanks!!

macmullin ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 8:14 AM

Mouth still open from total amazement! Koz you are always surpassing your self. Thankyou for such a great and wounderful gift.

LaurieA ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 8:15 AM

Holy moley! I'm on the edge of my seat! This looks great! :o) Laurie

lululee ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 8:15 AM

Koz, You are a stat!!! Thanks you so mucg for your continuous generosity and talent.

Jay7347 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 8:24 AM

Koz, Let me add my most heartfelt thanks for your continued generous offerings. Your work is outstanding. Opening one of your hair file zips is like opening a gift on Christmas morning. May a whole lot of great things come your way! thanks, -jay

A_ ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 10:38 AM

I would also like to express my thanks to Kozaburo for all the wonderful quality things he's given us!

TT ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 11:22 AM

Truly hair heaven, thank You soo much Kozaburo for Your generosity!:)

"I like my species the way it is."

Ariah ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 11:23 AM

Kozaburo, You are a God of Poser Hair!!! I must admit that a large part of my renders would not work out without Your hair... Live long and prosper (as one Vulcan would say:)

Porthos ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 2:14 PM

One word! AWESOME!!!!!

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

mickmca ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 7:19 AM

I read somewhere the observation that if you are Ansel Adams, you don't need a Hasselblad; you can take good pictures with a Brownie. Kozaburo is another example of how the essential ingredient is genius, not tools. All the grand, complicated, CPU-gobbling advances in hair making and styling can't hold a candle to the classic hair models he's given the community. With great thanks and appreciation, MickMcA

VI_Knight ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 8:33 AM

It's finally up guys... Go Get It.

sandoppe ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 10:02 AM

I agree with MickMcA when it come's to Koz hair :) This one will eventually adorne V3 with Syyd Raven's new Donatella Texture :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.