Thu, Sep 19, 3:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Fetish Queen not behaving!!1

Bidsy ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 10:22 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:31 PM

Allo Peeps - just wondered if anyone could help with a small prob. I have V3 and the fetishqueen outfit from Lanner 3D (3dCom). I am using the morphs, but cannot get the corset and boots to fit properly. I have to scale the clothes and then they look silly!!! Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? (answers on a postcard.........and keep it clean folks)!!!. Cheers Dave

seaayre ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 10:33 AM

I had the same problem. :) You have to use the corset pose file to get a proper fit.

Bidsy ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 10:35 AM

Thanks seamyst - will give it a try!

Simderella ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 10:48 AM

file_51232.jpg

Did you add the shin morphs to your V3? and then set them to 1.000.. that morphs the shins in to a shape that fits the boots, then make the feet and toes of V3 invisible. Before you add the clothes, go to the Digital Intoxication in Poses and apply the pose to the body so that the corset fit. I personally have made my own body morph injection to give (to me personally) a more appealing bosom. what I also do is give my v3 a more narrower waiste by x-scaling the abdomen down to 85% I also x-scale the corset's abdomomen as well to give an even more sinched in look. I personally didn't use the other body morphs that come with the set... This is my favourite set so far and it works like a charm.. If you need anymore help or anything was unclear please let me know.. I would be willing to send you my injection pose too if that would help. :) Best of Luck -=SimderZ=- Ps... the pic is an example of how the set can look, and also using my body injection and textures by me, (part of a huge set i'm working on)

My Gallery

tasquah ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 11:16 AM

Wow Simderella: Great job I look forward to seeing the rest of the set.

Bidsy ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 12:27 PM

Thanks Sim. My renders are looking better!! Thanks Guys

FishNose ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 3:32 PM

Ooh Sim, that's one sexxxxxxxy image, dang.... :] Fish

igohigh ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 7:47 PM

" Fetish Queen not behaving!! " hmmmm, sounds kinky. Can I play too?! =;P

jazzze ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2003 at 1:17 PM

These textures look great ! Id definatley buy them , if i could get this package to work right . Honestly I dont want to have to go through all of this resizing:(. I love the package , but I feel it should fit in default postion , all of this is discouraging to me.

jazzze ( ) posted Thu, 10 April 2003 at 8:49 PM

I just want to say Im sorry for that last post. I do love the package , had I read the ENTIRE read me i wouldnt be having these problems .

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.