Fri, Oct 25, 7:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: An Unbearable Lightness.......

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 8:55 AM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 7:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=360901&Start=1&Sectionid=8&filter_genre_id=0&WhatsNe

file_51208.jpg

An invitation to view........ I was drawn to the shadow and play of light on the newly fallen snow. When I got the negs and contact sheet back, I was surprised to see the face somehow reminiscent of Munchs' image The Scream. N90S Tri-X Pan 400 Nikkor 50mm f/1.8

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 4:15 PM

Don't laugh...... I clicked on the thumbnail. Nothing happened..... I clicked it again...... nothing happened. I cursed at the computer and clicked the thumbnail harder (why do we DO that?!?).... but still nothing. Then logic took over and I clicked the link.......... I said don't laugh! BUT WHERE IS THE FACE? I can't see it!!!!! Eh? am i just dumb? Ok, ok, don't answer that. But I still can't see it... (",)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 4:25 PM

file_51209.jpg

Ok.....I'll only laugh behind your back then....hehehe... maybe this will help....... I guess technically it's only half a face?

--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 4:43 PM

file_51210.jpg

Oh, you mean the fat opera singer version as opposed to the thin-faced original? Had you said something vague about the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man I would have spotted it straight away..... (",)

Misha883 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 9:25 PM

I purposely looked before checking your drawing, and I did see the mouth. I wonder how often these nature abstractions catch our attention because of hidden images we never realize?

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2003 at 11:55 PM

file_51211.jpg

Michelle, your drawing is a totally different face than what I saw. Making a similar drawing to show what I saw... The quality is getting killed, but you get the idea.

Regardless, it hit my favourites list. I really like this shot.
/kurtis

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 5:27 AM

OMG TT I never saw THAT one!

--- michelleamarante.com

PunkClown ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 7:14 PM

file_51212.jpg

Due to my habit of looking at life sideways, I actually saw this "scream" first! (Good image btw Michelle) :-)>

cynlee ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2003 at 8:43 PM

& i thought i was the only one :)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2003 at 5:47 AM

LOL! Kewl! A different version for everyone...... :~)

--- michelleamarante.com

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2003 at 10:40 AM

Yes, but my version is the right one..... (",)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.