Sat, Sep 21, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: How am I doing? Do you Like him Jack?

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 12:43 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:46 AM

file_127537.jpg

I'm almost finished with him. Just a little more battleing it out with the textures and I'll post it. The bad news is it's 3.5 meg. But I've only got a PII266 with 64meg ram and it doesn't seem to stress out my machine too bad. I wish I could add more detail to him. But then he would be unusable. As with all of my figures. He works very good in the walk designer as well. ScottA

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 4:48 AM

Rex rocks!!!!!!! :)

3DSprite ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 7:59 AM

Cool!!

MadRed ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 8:38 AM

I can't wait! I have the Godzilla roar ready, and Tokyo awaits!

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 8:57 AM

The lower jaw looks a little weak, though at the same time it makes him more dragon-like and increases the facial personality. "Scarab is attacking the city!.....We must run!!!!" (continues to move mouth for ten seconds)

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 10:53 AM

Could you explain "weak"? Godzilla actually has a thinner jaw in the movies. And it kind of tucks in under the head and connects to the neck at the back. I thought that was a bit too stiff looking. So I excentuated the space between the jaw and the neck a little. I'm glad you said it looks dragon like. I was sorta going for that look. I'm trying to make him more organic looking than the stiff guy in a suit appearence. Yet stay close to that design. He will pose a little less stiff than the guy in the suit can. So I tried to make him look more like an animal than a guy in a suit. ScottA

setenpab ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 11:11 AM

Excelent work !!!!

Scarab ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 12:18 PM

Your face/jaw is signifigantly longer than the traditional Gojira-man-in-a-rubber-suit. This causes the thinness of the jaw to be more noticable visually, but as I said, I do like your face much better. It is exactly what I think American media would and should do with the face to get some more personallity. Scarab

ScottA ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 4:21 PM

Ahh ok. I got ya. ScottA

bloodsong ( ) posted Sun, 21 May 2000 at 5:18 PM

cool! AND works with the walk designer? i'm impressed :) he looks great, and i don't think he needs any more detail.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.