Fri, Oct 4, 2:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: New hair at Studio Maya!

artnik ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 11:31 AM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 12:25 PM

Just surfing sites, and visited Maya. The new short cut male hair is ready to D/L. It's that great looking brush cut. Thought I'd let you know. I've been drooling over it since they announced it was "coming soon". It's here, now.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 11:37 AM

Just got it and it's cool! Two nice things in one day, the new hair is up, (I've been drooling too), and my pboost finally works. Threw in an 80 gig drive yesterday and made it ntfs, so the pboost is now working! Marque

PeterWahoo ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 12:25 PM

It would be nice if you gave us a link to click on.

Irish ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 12:26 PM

Attached Link: http://digitalcrafts.e.fiw-web.net/

Thanks! Here's the link. :) Irene

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 1:25 PM

Well it was working. Marque

Berserga ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 2:45 PM

Oh man that brush cut is cool, and I can really use it. thanks for posting Hadn't been to the site in a while so I Just Noticed the "Robin" hair. As in the hairstyle worn by the main character in the anime "Witch hunter Robin". hehe cool. I just Love Maya's hair and the commercial friendly lisense. I wish more Japanese free stuff providers had the same attitude

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 3:10 PM

Between Maya and Koz, there is no shortage of great hair. I think most of the Japanese free stuff providers will let you use thier stuff, just takes an email for permission. That's not to much to ask IMHO.

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 5:10 PM

KEWL...thanks for letting us know! I'm DL'ing now!

Kenmac ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2003 at 5:23 PM

Wow, first Kozaburo and now Maya! Thanks for the info artnik.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.