Wed, Oct 9, 10:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 9:36 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Looking for a Car Modeler

Devon ( ) posted Thu, 21 November 2002 at 1:44 PM · edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

Attached Link: http://home.cfl.rr.com/greenhornet2002/

file_32511.jpg

Any talented Modeler out there that can make me a 1990 Honda CRX car for My Poser projects......please send me an e-mail and the price you will need to do the job. I'd like it to be made to the exact specs of my own car. It's being redone now and will have new additions shortly, but I have some older pics for you to look at to get an idea of it. I only wish that the doors open and close. No need for an engine...but if you can do it fine. I want to be able to use it for my on line comic I'm doing of the Green Hornet. http://home.cfl.rr.com/greenhornet2002/ Thanks Attached is a pic of the basic look. It will have Chrome fender flares and accents on it shortly. Also the front lights are new. I put EURO's on them.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sat, 23 November 2002 at 4:11 PM

Will definately need some other pics of the car... From the left (square to the left) from the front (again square on) Climb on the roof and try to get one of the top (again squared...this may be difficult) Close up of the wheels (rims and tread) Close up of the from lights (lust one light :) ) Close up of the grill and decals/logos) Close up of the rear set up (again only to the mid section. The only thing I ask of you is that you allow me to sell it in the Marketplace. I do not need payment from you.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

raven ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 5:50 AM

Attached Link: http://www.honda.co.jp/hondafan/plamo/cr_x/index.html

Here's a bit of help from Honda, all the bits of a CRX in .lwo or .dxf format free for you to use. You just have to put it together :)

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 10:42 AM

Very Cool find thanks for the link.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 11:07 AM

file_32512.jpg

Hardly had to do anything after importing, here is the car as is from site...(well I changed the colours)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 11:08 AM

it looks more like a Citation then your CRX though :)

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

Devon ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 11:32 AM

Attached Link: 1990 Honda CRX model

That's the ORIGINAL 1985 Version 1 CAR.....THAT"S NOT the look of my car and NOT what I'm Looking for. I have VERSION 3 and my car looks way different as you can see in the pictures. But it's a start if you can take the model and change and/or add to it. Thanks DEVON

Devon ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 11:47 AM

Attached Link: 1990 Honda CRX model

Just wanted to clear this up. I want my CRX model to look EXACTLY like my own car. NOT any basic stock look. Unlike the other image above, mine will have the rear wing and louvers along with the exact style chrome wheels. I will also have chrome acent fender flares and side panels put on next month. That's why I'm waiting before I want it done. I also have neon lights under the car ala "Fast and the Furious" which I was hoping to have modeled.

odeathoflife ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 11:54 AM

Which IMO is a great movie. I started drinking Corona's cause of it. You can have anything to drink as long as it's a Corona I totally realize that that looks nothing like your car(To me it still looks like a Citation) It would be quite hard to update this car as well. The Body "shape' is comlpetely different.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

Devon ( ) posted Mon, 25 November 2002 at 12:00 PM

Hey at least I can use the lwo files of that car for junk yard parts. hehehee

Emo15 ( ) posted Thu, 28 November 2002 at 10:49 PM

Devon, you live in Orlando?? I live here too!! where you at? my boy over here loves the CRXs and taht's his dream car!! I've a totyota fan so I'm not really feeling the whole Honda Rice stuff... anyway, later! -Emo

petrik ( ) posted Fri, 29 November 2002 at 9:28 PM

Check out the king of car modeling.... http://www.lewis.tomsoft.hr/

Devon ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 10:39 PM

file_32513.jpg

Here is what my car looks like today with the new Euro converted Lights and Chrome Fender Flares and side panel trim. Also added are new Fog lights and Front wheel chrome wind deflectors and Stripping on the back quarter panels. It's hard to tell in the smaller images But who ever works on the car to model it with have larger images to go by. Also done on the car is a 3 coat Black metallic "Lamborgini" paint job.

Devon ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 11:17 PM

file_32514.jpg

Hey Allen, Here is what your car looks like after some modifcations. I was a little disapointed that the LWO model from Honda had the steering wheel on the right side inside of the US's left. Had to fix that. I still want MY CAR MODELED as this version is the older more box type looking car. Any takers?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.