Sat, Oct 5, 1:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 11:52 am)

Subject: You know what we need?

sbertram ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 4:52 PM · edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 1:26 PM

file_51963.JPG

The Millenium Superheroine. ;) Not that Vicky's not super. Red Baron's post about his Fairchild suit just got me thinking about this. Maybe even just an add-on super pack for those super-powered inclined kind of characters. The pic above was created way back in the day by Anton, with Poser 2 (I think that's what he told me at the time). It still adorns my desktop from time to time. It'd be pretty amazing to see what we could do now.

Rhiannon ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 5:08 PM

I'd definitely go for a Cat Woman as well. :-)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 6:49 PM

Being the sentimental sort, I prefer the Yvonne Craig style (the purple one).

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 7:14 PM

LOl OMG I did those in 1996 using Poser2 for my Batgirls of Gotham Site. Wow what a blast from the past. See I was doing hair back then too. Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 7:19 PM

file_51964.JPG

Indulge me for a second. I just dug these out of moth balls

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 7:25 PM

file_51965.JPG

Memory lane....Bat stuff I made years ago around the same time for my site.

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 7:28 PM

file_51966.JPG

batarang

sbertram ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 8:05 PM

Heh heh heh. I thought you might enjoy that :D

lalverson ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 12:55 AM

Very Impresive!!

adele ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 7:49 AM

I agree with sbertram, we need a mill superhero pack. Mophable cape (ala Spawn), Boots, belt, masks. body suit like the movie Batman. Then I think all would be well with the world. BTW those are some great pictures using poser 2. Cmon Anton be a buddy. Adele

Mason ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 11:24 AM

If someone does do a super pack, one cool thing would be to make the belt a figure. I've converted some old Bat -belts and Wonder Woman belts to figures so they can be removed and either dangled or suspended. Plus you can animate them coming off, something you can't do with a solid ring.

evilded777 ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 1:32 PM

You can definetly add me to this list... I would dearly love a superhero pack. sturkwurk's subdividing mats are pretty cool, and there's some nice boots floating around... but find me a decent cape! Or a belt like Mason mentioned. And to have it all in one place... Anton...? How much wheedling will it take? ;-) e.d. PS Those Bat items and Women rock... and to think that was Poser 2!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 27 March 2003 at 6:27 PM

Add me to the list of wheedlers. While we're at it, I'd appreciate a male version for Mike, too.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.