Fri, Oct 25, 5:35 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: the unseen gulf war: a photo essay

Mike_Panic ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 3:39 PM ยท edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 5:25 AM

Attached Link: http://www.digitaljournalist.org/issue0212/pt_intro.html

not for the faint of heart These were photos taken after the last Gulf war. I would recommend reading the intro, especially the last paragraph, its rather foreboding. The link is at the bottom of that first page, which takes you to the images...

jacoggins ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2003 at 7:53 PM

thanks Mike, this is powerful stuff. I was gonna write something that would have probably pissed some folks off, so I won't go there, but I just pray this thing ends soon and nobody else has to die...

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2003 at 9:17 PM

Thanks for the post Mike. Words can't explain...

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2003 at 9:23 PM

I'll just say that it stands in stark contrast to CNN and other popular journalist media who turn this crap into entertainment.

MzQt ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2003 at 11:06 PM

I've never posted anything in the forum before but those pictures were so moving I just had to respond. Thank you so much for sharing with us! We are made to see what the government wants us to see and that has made it easier for some of us to disassociate ourselves from the realities of war. More of the truth obviously needs to be published...starting with the photos we just viewed! I, too, pray for a small number of casualties and a quick end to this all...Amen!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.