Sat, Sep 21, 4:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Beta version of new Poser to C4d R8

Niki ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2003 at 1:45 PM ยท edited Tue, 30 July 2024 at 11:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.amazonescity.com/download/free3dformembers/index.htm

file_52419.gif

Is part of a full sets of Amazones plugins that wil be done for Poser and some others programs

Is fully comforme to C4D R8 and later

We plan to make a Mat Tool, to gicve the Possibility to
use all Poser PZ2 and Cr2 to set all you MAts easely

What you think ??? any idea :o)

Niki

Fredy ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2003 at 4:41 PM

Hi Niki, I have worked a lot with your first plugins for C4D and recently switched to the V2 importer. These plugins are really great - without them working with C4D and Poser would be much harder. And in my opinion they are much better and a lot of faster than the CL-ProPack-Plugin for C4D. A Mat-Tool would be really great. Does this mean there is a possible solution for the Transparencies/Alpha-channels? That would save some work! :-) You're doing a great job with your plugins! Thx! Fredy

Niki ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2003 at 1:47 AM

Yes in the futurs plugins it will be a windows with tools. Like Get MAt from PZ2. MTL, PZ3, CR2 etc... I have to see Bit the first things we have to do is to reorganise the selections in C4D. Now is Selection 1 etc.. we look to make it compatible with the Imported OBJ files Like Selection 1 -> SkinBody etc.....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.