Fri, Oct 4, 4:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: gelled hair morph

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 4:59 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 4:13 PM

file_127689.jpg

Yikes! The more I work on this texture map the worse it gets. I really don't think I have the talent to do this right, I've read Koziburu's tutorial etc. but I can never get hair going the right way on maps. I would apreciate if someone could charity me a texture map, we could zip it with the morph and put it on Free Stuff. The idea is to get super short hair by just morphing the skull and painting it on the texture map. The morph i'm using here is at http://pages.hotbot.com/arts/momodot/images/P4FemSlick.ZIP Thanks.

hoborg ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 5:26 PM

I actually think that looks pretty sweet. You should put it next to the default hair for comparison. maybe smooth the mesh a tad, but I think it's perfectly useful. Hoborg

Viomar ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 6:00 PM

You know that loks good just like that! Remember that in "Real life" nothing is perfectly symetrical(except maybe in 'Mother Nature'...)

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 6:52 PM

You guys are kind. I'll keep pluging away on the texture map til someone offers one better. If I get something decent together I'll zip it with a slightly smoothed out mesh and post them in Free Stuff.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 7:10 PM

I am kinda busy tonight and tomorrow but I will give it a shot on Thursday if that isnt too late. Until then I am busy though. Nice start though. Had something similar for a guy but didnt have the morph at the time.

momodot ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 7:29 PM

Thanks a bunch Ghostofmacbeth! I'll try to do a male head morph this weekend... and a couple minor variations of the female morph. I think if it all works out it will be a very nice set of hair.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Tue, 23 May 2000 at 11:42 PM

No problem. I should have it sometime Thursday. Can even plan out the male hair some too. Think it will look cool and you are welcome.

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 9:02 AM

heyas; i think it's looking great! don't smooth it too much, i kinda like it that way. (or maybe make a smooth gel morph and keep this one too?)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.