Thu, Sep 19, 8:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: does anyone want this?

headgamer ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 4:54 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 8:30 PM

A few of you might remember my "Invocation" piece I did a while back. (If not, refer to it in the Carrara art gallery.) I got some decent comments about the stained glass window, and someone asked about a tutorial way back when. I got a lot of help from Garry Salisbury on it, but it was more an amalgamation of different ideas, and therefore may provide some useful and additional info. So is anyone still interested in something like this? If not, that's cool. If so, just let me know and I will try to throw something together for the tutorial section. I get so much help from this place I am just trying to give something back... such as it is... 8^) HG...

aeryk71 ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 5:10 PM

Please!!!! (Not drooling, I swear!) Aeryk71

Stacey ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 6:02 PM

I would love to see a tutorial Stace

ClintH ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 7:49 PM

HG - That would be a wonderful addition to the Tutorials section. I personaly would love to see it. We do have a great and helpful community here! :) Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

bitdaf ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 8:26 PM

Absolutely!-that would be great, Please! Daf

headgamer ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 8:30 PM

Seems like a do'er then. I would like to finish the "Feed My Dreams" thing this weekend since the end of the month is near, but since its a holiday weekend, maybe I can find time (wife and kids notwithstanding! lol...) this weekend to do it. Of course I just got a call from the conductor of the Bismarck Symphony Orchestra two days ago asking me to play Principal Trumpet for the July 4th concert, so practice time may cut into my Carrara playing too! LOL... HG...

aeryk71 ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 9:05 PM

My "feed my dreams" pic may suffer... I just got my e-mail from Blizzard to be in the Diablo 2 stress test! I'll try to finish it... :-) (Probably be on the computer all weekend.... :-) Aeryk

headgamer ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 10:04 PM

heh...heh.... Aeryk... I know your "pain".... I am supposed to be testing Vampire: The Masquerade AND Dark Reign 2 for Activision too! HG...

aeryk71 ( ) posted Wed, 24 May 2000 at 11:30 PM

I just played for about an hour! WOW! I can not WAIT for my full copy to arrive... :-) How is Vampire? I'm thinking of getting it... (Sorry this is off topic Clint) Aeryk

mvernon ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2000 at 12:04 AM

HG, Please do. Any tutorial us newbies can get our hands on are greatly appreciated. I have been learning a lot from the Carrara bible, but more from reading the posts here. I am in the process of trying to read my way through the archives without getting info overload! Thanks to all, Vern

ClintH ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2000 at 5:43 AM

aerky - If the word Diablo is in the message string its not off topic for me!!!! ;) I sure wish they would get it out...Im chomping at the bit. Clint

Clint Hawkins
MarketPlace Manager/Copyright Agent

All my life I've been over the top ... I don't know what I'm doing ... All I know is I don't wana stop!
(Zakk Wylde (2007))

aeryk71 ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2000 at 10:13 AM

Clint, it is amazing! I have had mine on order since last october... :-) (Was hoping for that Christmas release) The crippled stress test version is a blast to play and I can only imagine what the rest will be like... If you want any more info, please feel free to e-mail me. :-) Or go to diabloii.net They have everything... Aeryk

Tribe ( ) posted Thu, 25 May 2000 at 5:09 PM

HeadGamer, A tutorial would be great...:) Tribe.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.