Thu, Sep 19, 10:02 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: V3 clothing question - opinions

ilr ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2003 at 5:58 AM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:06 PM

I got body morph pack from DAZ. Is there any clothing pack for V3 that has same morphs? I mean - all of them. thank you

RHaseltine ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2003 at 6:28 AM

Not sure about absolutely all, but most of the "DAZ original creation" (the ones without a b after the product code number) and Platinum Club clothing items have at least most of the morphs - there's usually a list.

Simderella ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2003 at 7:33 AM

also.. check here: www.philc.net The V3 Lingerie set has lots of V3 morphs and his new V3 boot/clothes set has lots of V3 morphs too and its only $1.99 for the next few days.. you can't go wrong with Phil's stuff for V3. -=SimderZ=-

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.