Fri, Sep 20, 6:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: clothing???

TygerTyger ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2003 at 9:13 AM ยท edited Sun, 18 August 2024 at 5:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.tygerbright-creations.com

I am having trouble getting clothing on the character. If I go to the library>character>clothing-female and double click on any piece of clothing the character disappears. However, the clothing I have in the props library works fine. I tried to move the clothing-female to the props library and that didn't work at all. I have poser4 (windows) without the propack. How do you get that clothing on the character? Thanks~Tyger

pdxjims ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2003 at 9:17 AM

If you double click, it replaces the character rather than adds the clothing to the scene. At the bottom of the list is a check and a double check. The single check replaces, the double check adds. So to add clothing to the scene (or any new figure to the scene) single click the item, then single click the double check. It took me 3 days to figure that one out when I started with Poser. ...sigh... memories.

TygerTyger ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2003 at 9:23 AM

whew! Thanks! I couldn't figure it out and it would send poser into an illegal action loop thingie and I would lose everything. Thank you so much!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.