Fri, Sep 20, 11:45 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: looking for a good face mask for michael

mbaucco ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2003 at 10:30 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:31 PM

Can anyone help me find a good superhero style facemask for michael? I do not want to use a texture map, what I would really like was one that had different materiels so you could change the shape of the mask by making different sections invisible. I will be more than happy to buy one if someone knows of a good mask on one of the online poser stores. Thanks, Matt Baucco

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2003 at 10:46 AM

Attached Link: V3 Morphing Face Mask

Since it has all of the various morphs of V3, the V3 Morphing Face Mask can be scaled and morphed to fit almost any face. But it only conforms to Victoria so you would have to position it manually parent it to Michael. Not really any harder than parenting anything else. Where the mask can automatically line up with all the V3 morphs, you would have to manually shape the mask yourself to whatever Michael face shape you are using. But one it is done you can always save it that way. Other than that I don't think there are any masks that morph. There are a buch of masks around but most of them fit only the default Michael face, which can cause poke through sometimes. Regards, Anton

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

PheonixRising ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2003 at 11:05 AM

file_53812.jpg

Here is the mask on a custom Mike face. With scaling and morphing your can fit almost anyone...Mostly just because V3 has soo many face morphs that are all in the mask.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

JoeyAristophanes ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2003 at 11:54 AM

You might also check at Animotions in their misc. downloads. There may be something there as well -- and beyond that, look through the downloads elsewhere for Michael-based stuff. Some of it can be reverse engineered to isolate the mask, and you might find one that does what you want it to. Just watch you don't violate copyright if you decide to redistribute the result.

pdxjims ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2003 at 1:13 PM

Check the LQ Masks available in the MP. They're very nice.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.