Fri, Sep 20, 7:46 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: The RUISSEAU water

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2003 at 9:02 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 7:36 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=372116&Start=1&Artist=gebe&ByArtist=Yes

Many of you have asked for it. I have upload to the free stuff the atmospere, light settings and water pieces I've used for my image RUISSEAU, all made from terrains and spheres. There you can see, that there is really no postwork:-). When playing around with water, in a general way, give a special attention to the refraction settings of the water, that's very important to select the right transparency and foam. :-)Guitta

kruzr ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2003 at 12:13 PM

Beautiful image Guitta, almost appears to be a hand painting . . . . . Mark. ;^)

gebe ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2003 at 12:24 PM

:-)IM for you

Djeser ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2003 at 3:13 PM

Wow, thanks, Guitta! That's so generous, to share those settings so we can see what you did. It's a stunning image, you did an amazing job on it.

Sgiathalaich

Lyne ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2003 at 4:03 PM

So lovely, Guitta! You are a wonder with Vue! :) Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Flycatcher ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2003 at 6:43 PM

Many thanks for your generosity in sharing this Guitta. I shall study it with great interest.

forester ( ) posted Thu, 10 April 2003 at 7:12 PM

Beautiful picture Guitta. Amazing water. Pam (forester)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.