Fri, Sep 20, 4:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 4:32 pm)

Subject: why don't fix it?

Jackbox ( ) posted Fri, 26 May 2000 at 10:45 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:26 PM

file_127905.jpg

I'm working on "mirror the morph mt" wz excel.and its testinmg fix for fem blind left(mirror the blind right) just wonder why zygote or MC didn't fix tt fm P3 to P4.some gays ldd tons of morph targets to fig but they seem to forget tis.(i know one morph for fix left blind fm poser fty)

JeffH ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 6:59 AM

I thought I saw an MT to fix the blink on a Japanese website, but I can't remember which one.

ratta ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 8:59 AM

It's at PoserFactory, I think. --ratta

Jackbox ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 9:06 PM

just rcv'd yamato's email(he's new blind left's creator. I hv some question for tis morph) he told me "blind left" is not only non sympathy morph in the poser def model morphs. (for strictry, none of them are symathy,)I can accept those non strictry.(yamato told the Mouth O & Mouth M were non sympathy, but I could not find any diff when use them B4.)

pjanak ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 1:08 PM

sympathy? do you meam symetrical?

Jackbox ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 2:51 PM

sorry for poor english, yes it's mean symetrical.(should heck dictionary b4 I sent tis msg.<:(

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.