Tue, Oct 22, 8:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:36 am)

Subject: RSR Converter - I need help

d_authority ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 6:26 AM ยท edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:22 AM

hello! ive been organizing my libraries and would like to make thumbnails out of those that don't have one. i'm trying RSR converter but i havent had luck with it lately. i follow the instructions but i always get a message that says "PICT must be 91 x 91 pixels". but it is 91 x 91 pixels!!!! ive tried it oh so many times. the bad part about it is that, i was able to generate some nice looking rsrs months ago. but now i cant seem to even make one. ...and by the way it says in the read-me to convert the alpha channel in photoshop. what is that? how do i do that? how come i dont remember doing that before when i was able to make thumbnails?

NPeters ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 6:56 AM

This is exactly why I stopped using RSR Converter and started using P3DO Explorer instead: I was getting those odd "91 by 91" messages when I knew that the pict was exactly the correct size. P3DO performs very quickly and effortlessly; it's a must-have application. For a tutorial on how it's done, go here:
http://www.wicked-womyn-lair.com/tutorials/rsr-png.html

Irish ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 7:03 AM

Are you converting the image to .pic image before using RSR Converter? :) Irene

Dizzie ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 7:20 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1101315

look at this thread, it's about the same thing and after I figured out how to do it, I posted step by step screenshots of how to do it...

d_authority ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 11:02 PM

thankyou guys! problem solved!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.