Fri, Sep 20, 1:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Cloths

pictakr ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 7:24 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Ok how do you MAKE cloths I know how to make them like tranzparent and how to make Textures but how do you like make them, mold them it to the shap you want, I haveoser four, do I need a new program? Help!

pictakr ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 7:24 AM

Have* poser*

nukem ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:00 AM

You need a 3d modeling program to make your own clothes. There are a wide variety of modeling programs out there that span the feature and price range, from high-end to freeware.

I'd suggest you try some of the freeware or lower priced modeling applications to see if this sort of thing is up your alley. Check out Wings3D or 3DCanvas. Wings3D is freeware and 3DCanvas from Amabilis has a free version of its modeling application. The pro version of 3dCanvas is only $69.

Nuke

pictakr ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:41 AM

Thanks bud

pdxjims ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 10:30 AM

Also Amapi version 4.5 is free. Anim8or too. PhilC has the best tutorial available for purchase at his site, and there are some good ones here too.

Frankyboy ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 11:33 AM

If you have 3ds max, Use GarmentMaker (part of Stitch from www.digimation.com).

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 7:15 PM

I'm partial to MilkShape, myself ($25). All of my Free Stuff items (including the horse mane) were created with it. You can download the software and try it out for free, fully functional, for a 30-day trial period. A new version was just released today. Its limit of ~16000 polygons can be a bit awkward if you're trying to build something high-resolution, however.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.