Fri, Sep 20, 7:52 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: WIP bioship

tmg ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 8:14 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 5:47 AM

file_127942.jpg

Hey all! This is an object I am working on for a picture In my head. Just wanted to post to see what you guys (and gals) thought. The textures/colors are not final, and there are a few more things to fix and add to this. Comments very welcome! ~TMG

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 8:38 AM

Looks pretty dang cool TMG

LoboUK ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 8:43 AM

Got to agree, that is damn' cool Paul

bloodsong ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 10:42 AM

eeeeeuuuuwww! and i mean that in a good way! :)

tmg ( ) posted Sat, 27 May 2000 at 7:14 PM

Thank you for the kind comments! Is anyone out there interested in making the ship part 'Poseable' when I get it done? It is a rather large file size of 8 meg or so, without the female. All-in-all saved as a Bryce4 scene it takes up just under 28meg. I would like to reduce this file size, but not too sure the best way to do it without losing mesh quality. Thanks Again, ~TMG

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.