Fri, Oct 25, 7:17 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: formal introduction?

paul_carduner ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:06 PM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 5:22 AM

Attached Link: http://www.ibiblio.org/paulcarduner/art/photography/index.html

Some of you may have noticed my new photos in the gallery, so I suppose this is my formal introduction of myself to the photography forum. I just got a scanner and nice printer and besides film, have gone completely digital. So now I can finally participate in this forum!

I welcome you to the all new Photography section of my website at the above link.

:)

Wolfsnap ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:31 PM

Welcome! Heck - you don't have to be digital to be a part of THIS forum. (At least - I hope not. I'm not digital...OK...now I've done it....you're gonna get me kicked out!) Welcome!

Wolfsnap ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:34 PM

BTW - nice website! I love the "spinny logo" thing! (I've been way to embarrassed to mention my site - being that I've yet to finish it after three years. You know what they say - a painter never gets around to painting his own house)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 8:52 PM

I've noticed! Love the photographs you've been sharing with us....Welcome to the forum! And what gave you the idea you had to be digital to join in? Everyone is welcome here! :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

paul_carduner ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 9:25 PM

not that I had to go digital... but that I had to get a scanner so I could actually Post what I was doing

Michelle A. ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2003 at 9:33 PM

Aha! I see what you mean.....yeah a scanner does help. :~) Heh!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

zhounder ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:03 AM

Welcome to the forum! I was wanting to ask you how you got that close to that seagull? That is a fantastic shot! Then again I like all your stuff I have seen so far. For me it took me a while to show my film, digital I showed right away! Magick Michael PS Very cool logo!

PhrankPower ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:06 AM

Love the shot of the bird on the ledge. That is just too cool. Keep on posting!

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 2:06 AM

Welcome here. It's been great to see some of your cool pics. /kurtis

randyrives ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 10:04 AM

Welcome, enjoyed your photos.

JordyArt ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 11:06 AM

kewl. welcome, welcome, welcome....... Only had a chance for a quick look at your site, but I was most disdained to see a lack of Cat pictures. Hope you'll take some soon! snigger (",)

starshuffler ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 1:42 PM

Welcome to the forum, Paul! Hope you enjoy your stay here. :-) (don't mind Jordy... heh heh) (*

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2003 at 10:57 PM

WELCOME! have also enjoyed your shots here :)

firestorm ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2003 at 1:43 AM

hi, welcome to the forum :-) i like the web site and the 3d stuff as well.

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

Tedz ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 1:13 PM

Hello and Welcome.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.