Sat, Sep 21, 2:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Heavy Armour

andix ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 9:41 AM · edited Wed, 07 August 2024 at 4:31 PM

Attached Link: In-store NOW, at 30% off

file_54541.jpg

Just relesed into the renderosity marketplace, the M88A1, same vehicle that was pulling down statues last week. High quality poser vehicle prop, with fully poseable winch arm/assembly.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 9:44 AM

Attached Link: Soviet T-72 ...available and discounted

file_54542.jpg

Also now available, at our 3d Commune store, with Renderosity release any time now, is the Soviet T-72, again with a discount :-)

andix ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 9:46 AM

file_54543.jpg

And, of course, also available in both stores, the M1 Abrams, US main battle tank.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 9:47 AM

file_54544.jpg

And the Soviet Scud launcher

andix ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 9:48 AM

file_54545.jpg

And the US HMMWV

Luthoricas ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 1:04 PM

This is really cool stuff! Thankyou for making them. (now if my boss would just give me a raise so I could spend all the money I want to spend on MP items!!) If you ever had a desire to make a WW-II German King Tiger with the Porsche turret I'd buy it too.

andix ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2003 at 2:19 PM

WW 2 German Tigers.......we have plans for a few later in the year, at present we're concentrating on more modern theatres, although when we do the WW2 stuff, we want to do all three major variants of the Tiger, along with Shermans and Chieftans....but as I say, these will be projects strung out over the rest of the year, with more modern stuff interspersed, such as a Challenger, a Chieftan, an M60 Patton, and a veritable fleet of auxilliary and support vehicles.

GothicTiger ( ) posted Tue, 29 September 2009 at 11:04 PM

When you make the M60 Patton, you should make it with an interior. There are only two tanks with interiors available (both WW2 German). Not only will people then buy your M60 when they want an M60, they'll also buy it when they need a modern tank interior (to stand-in for whatever modern tank they managed to get an exterior for).

Also, with the M60, I think you should make it like the physical model kits that include extra parts for different versions of the same tank or aircraft. In this case, the two versions I think you should include would be the pre-1977 version of the M60A1 and the Gulf War version of the M60A3. (Of course, the interior changed between these models, so it may not be feasible.)
The M60A2 was entirely different, mounting a gun-missile launcher rather than the 105mm tank gun, and would require too many changes to include in the same model.

I mention "version of" these models of the tank because each one (eg the M60A1) was updated and changed considerably while keeping this same basic "M60 A1" designation (hence longer titles such as "M60A1 RISE", "M60A1 RISE PASSIVE" and so forth, as further improvements were incorporated).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.