Sat, Oct 5, 6:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 5:47 am)

Subject: momodot: thanks...

lmacken ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 1:30 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 6:18 AM

...for reposting your head morphs. I had to switch from iCab (perferred browser) to Netscape Communicator, and then try the 204K file twice. But they all downloaded and decompressed. So now I'm off to play. =) Thanks again.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 1:42 PM

I have another hair texture for use as well .. been waiting to hear back from him but he hasn't been in since yesterday I think .. They are pretty cool ...

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 1:56 PM

Hi Ghostofmacbeth ...can I call you Beth? ;) or Mac? Ugh! my real life got too busy lately... move to Toronto in a few weeks. I tried "pagingng" you but my browser has lotsa problems with the forum scripts unfortunately. Where can I get your hair texture? Are you gonna put it up in Free Stuff? Big thank you for taking the hair texture on. Thank you Imack, I hope the morph/texture works for you. I had to move my files to an old 5M site at Angelfire when I topped out my 5M at Hotbot. Angelfire turns out to be a little funny about the downloads. Ugh... I don't really want to have to ultimately move my whole site from Hotbot to a new host but 5M doesn't go far these days. momodot

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 2:49 PM

Not Beth :) GoM or Ghost or Mac work ... I will see if I can upload it. Gotta figure this out. And yep .. will put it in Freestuff if I can figure it out. New to the whole upload thing ....

momodot ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 3:30 PM

GoM Cool. Thanks. As it stands now uploading to Free Stuff requires you have your own site somewhere to first upload your stuff to, and then back here you simply fill out a form which includes the URL of the file and the thumbnail image. Roy has a list of free site hosts at http://www.renderosity.com/index.ez?viewStory=166 and the list is followed by comments on specific sites by different people. If you don't have a site to upload the texture to, I can upload it my site if you e-mail it to me and indicate how you want it credited etc.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sun, 28 May 2000 at 3:50 PM

I think I do .. Gonna test it in just a sec ..

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.