Sat, Sep 21, 10:30 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 10:50 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: PixelStaticz Pack 1 Uploaded to MP

pixelfader ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 8:54 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Attached Link: http://www.deathmatchers.com

file_54653.jpg

These are static meshes, the idea comes from the PC gaming world. Meshes that are usable and interchangeable to build an environment from scratch like legos. This is my first set of 3 units. 1 Fence and 2 floor meshes. They are high poly count and high res textures. Basically the pack comes with the building blocks. You can put the peaces together in any way you like. It also includes some assembled sections so you can just start rendering. Enjoy! Purchasing this product will also get you access to the private area of my websites message board for free staticz as well. Product readme will explain how to do this.

pixelfader ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 8:55 AM

file_54654.jpg

Another...

pixelfader ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 8:55 AM

file_54655.jpg

Another...

pixelfader ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 8:56 AM

file_54656.jpg

And the freebie at my site which includes another floor, wall, and connector column...

Momcat ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 11:09 AM

Neat idea! Are there medium res versions that will be available? I hesitate to purchase something high res that I will be using multiples of in one scene.

rudipooimf ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 12:02 PM

file_54657.jpg

The models aren't too bad in terms of polycount, the texture maps are where you take a hit and you can certainly reduce them as you see fit. Here's a sneek peek at the next pixelstatic i'm in production on...

Fashionably_Late ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2003 at 6:10 PM

Great looking set, and definitely a useful format. I know it gets frustrating to see the same scenes all over the place, and this allows for some great customization. Looking forward to seeing more! -Molly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.