Fri, Oct 25, 7:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: macro

ficticious ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 4:54 PM · edited Fri, 25 October 2024 at 7:22 AM

file_54802.jpg

heh heh...

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 5:05 PM

Well lookee there...Is that a red bumpy rash I see starting to pop up?....hehehe....

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

ficticious ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 5:08 PM

its my arm pits, like i care about an ingrown hair or two... it ain't like it's my bikini line no is it? I gotta switch to nair for that..

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 6:36 PM

Where'd you get that bruise from bro? I hate to say it man, but this shot is the pits....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ....oh...that feels better. :-)>

PhrankPower ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 6:41 PM

I never thought I'd ever see..... Oh, nevermind.

jacoggins ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 8:26 PM

PhrankP, for once we agree....PC, please in the future be careful where you aim that pun, somebody might get hurt...and ficticious, bikini line? nope, not even gonna ask, forget I said anything, I'm outta here, I think I left the cat in the washing machine, gotta go now, buh bye!

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 9:40 PM

Arrrrgh!

zhounder ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2003 at 11:08 PM

I think we are all geting a bit Spring Fever Crazed around here. Boing-boing-boing (us bouncing off walls). Bikini line? Be careful! That stuff can give you chemical burns! putting it int he wrong place near... OOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! BSTEPH you're the chemist, tell him! MM

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 7:13 AM

Geez...Where's the damn WARNING disclaimer...I just got done eatin breakfast!!!! UGH ...nothing like Naked SLYNKY pits to ruin one's day!! What's next dude?? Going to pluck them eyebrows and get a pedicure??? Hey seriously though.... if your going to keep this up....do it LIKE A MAN....get some of the nice sticky wax crap and...RIP IT OUT!!!! L8r!

ficticious ( ) posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 5:13 PM

waxing is for the ladies dude. I use a nice hardcore triple blade mach 3, now that's doin it like a man!

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 8:56 PM

Yeah, because only women can take the pain of waxing like a man......

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2003 at 2:05 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_54803.jpg

As a person who has used MAGIC shave, Nair, Nads, and thought about waxing the hairs. I can honestly say Magic shave gives me the closest shave, followed by a new double bladed razor, and then my Norelco shaver. Fict. in case you do decide to use Nair. You only get one try per day. After that it hurts. In either case it smells awful!!! Personally I tweeze my ingrown hairs out of my face. Am I a sadist? I just cant stand those buggers living UNDER my skin. Want to see something REALLY scarry? Check this out!!! Bsteph

Trinitonesounds ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2003 at 11:25 PM

Make it stop!!! make it stop!!! Arggg

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.