Wed, Oct 9, 6:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / 3D Modeling

Welcome to the 3D Modeling Forum

Forum Moderators: Lobo3433

3D Modeling F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 9:36 pm)

Freeware 3D Modeling Software Links:
Blender | Trimble Sketchup | Wings 3D | Anim8or | Metasequoia | Clara IO (Browser-based 3d modeler)

Check out the
MarketPlace Wishing Well, as a content creator's resource for your next project.

"What 3D Program Should I buy?" Not one person here can really tell you what's best for you, as everyone has their own taste in workflow. Try the demo or learning edition of the program you're interested in, this is the only way to find out which programs you like.

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Help I need a Harrier modelled

theuberdude ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2003 at 1:03 AM ยท edited Wed, 09 October 2024 at 6:21 PM

HI All, is there anybody out there that can model me a metalic silver Harrier jump jet I need a Poser version with hires textures, guns detachable missles, with retractable gear and canopy.. I WILL PAY!!!!!! plese send me a thumb and fee requirements or you can post hear email me at uberdude333@aol.com The uberdude

pauljs75 ( ) posted Wed, 26 March 2003 at 4:05 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=allengraph

I'll suggest asking allengraph where he gets his models from. I've seen a couple excellent renders of various military hardware in his gallery. His source would likely meet your requirements.

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

cryptojoe ( ) posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 7:19 PM

I have the plans with C-Secs. Do you want plans or the plane itself? Rhino Rules!

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

cryptojoe ( ) posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 7:43 PM

file_51608.jpg

Is this what you're looking for?

cryptojoe ( ) posted Fri, 18 April 2003 at 8:05 PM

Do you want it with US Marines or UK Markings?

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2003 at 5:03 AM

file_51609.jpg

This is to let you know this is going to take a couple of day's probably. Not too long I hope?

Here's a look of the progress I have made thus far...

Joe

cryptojoe ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2003 at 4:56 AM

file_51610.jpg

It's getting there... ...if you're still interested just bump my mail and let me know.

tempest967 ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 9:22 PM

You can get a model of a Harrier from the Mesh Factory. www.meshfactory.com I know allengraph, myself and several others use their models. However, I'm not sure Poser formats are available. They generally have 3 formats to pick from. .3ds, .max, and .lws.

dukduk ( ) posted Mon, 04 August 2003 at 4:51 PM

Is there still a need for this model?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.