Tue, Oct 22, 12:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 11:57 pm)

Subject: Boning Question (got your attentions, didn't I?)

pdxjims ( ) posted Thu, 24 April 2003 at 12:13 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:44 PM

Is there anyway in the Poser 5 setup room to load 2 bone sets? I want to combince two fairly large characters into one (parts of each), and use the bones from both figures and combine them, deleting the ones I don't want. Any ideas on how to do this?

Lawndart ( ) posted Thu, 24 April 2003 at 2:14 PM

I just tried several ways to get 2 bone structures into the setup room. I could only get one in the room. Adding another always replaces the previous one. It looks like the best way to go is to load in the bone structure that will give you the most bang for the buck. This being the one with the most bones in it. Then add the other bones that are needed. For example a winged horse. I would load in the rig from the Poser horse and then add the bones for the wings to the existing horse rig. Adding a 2nd rig or parts of different rigs would be a great addition to Poser in the future. All the best, Joe www.3-AXIS.com

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 24 April 2003 at 11:16 PM

How about renaming a PZ3 containing multiple figures to CR2? Would that load properly in the Setup Room? I'd test it myself, but I'm in the middle of a very lengthy animation render at the moment.

Dave ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 8:03 AM

Sounds like one of those things that should work in theory, but in practice... If somebody gets it to work, please post it and share the info! Dave

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 5:12 PM

PZ3-to-CR2 didn't quite work, either, although the results were interesting.

Lawndart ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 5:35 PM

You beat me to it. Thanks for checking this out LD. Joe

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.