Sun, Sep 22, 9:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Newbie Tablet Question

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 12:43 AM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 10:23 AM

I've recently acquired a Wacom Graphire 2 tablet (I chose this size mainly because of the restricted space I have to work in here) but haven't installed it yet due to assortrd time constraints and comp problems. I have one - probably very dumb newbie - question for you folks who do have and use a tablet. Its probably something I should have thought of before, but, my question is "Will a tablet co-exist on one's system with a normal mouse or trackball ? Currently - I use a trackball because of said limited work space . If they won't co-exist..how does one swap from one to the other ?

Kiera ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 12:48 AM

Yes, they coexist. Install away. =)

Speedbump ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 12:49 AM

I have the same tablet and I also have a mouse hooked up because the wife hates the mouse that comes with the tablet. All works fine. The mouse with the tail comes in handy when I have to ctrl/alt/del too because the tablet mouse quits when I do that, but the one with the tail doesn't.

freyfaxi ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2003 at 12:51 AM

WOW!! Speedy reply..5 minutes from first posting question . Thank you :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.