Sun, Oct 6, 7:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Poser Explorer 1.2 now available

yarp ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2000 at 1:30 PM ยท edited Sat, 05 October 2024 at 7:24 PM

More confortable navigation and file managing in this version, drag & drop and zoom in the view Hope you'll enjoy Yarp

Yarp - author of P3DO Organizer for Poser

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2000 at 3:22 PM

Hello Yarp Have downloaded the new 1.2-Release a few minutes ago. And damned, i like what i see. Especially the second from left little icon. I couldn't await the release of 1.3 to use this icon for my printer. Thanks a lot to share this programm with all of us. Robert Egli from Switzerland alias SHARKEY

ponytale ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2000 at 3:40 PM

is it very different than 3d exploration which i use? is it better or is it compatible with 3d exploration?

yarp ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2000 at 3:48 PM

Oops robert, great mistake from me, the printer was not supposed to be in 1.2 as i said to you. This printer is not functionnable. Well, i suppose i've to make it work, now ;) It's nearly finished, i do my possible for tomorrow night. (It'll be 1.2.3 in the forum description label) Yarp ps The 1.3 is late i was lazy those days

yarp ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2000 at 3:59 PM

Ponytale, it's very different from 3d exploration, much less pro and doesn't show 3d objects but just pictures. The point is that Poser Explorer can browse quickly through numerous poser files and can copy them as well. It does remember the path of your props and propose you to copy your props in the right directory, so you gain time managing your Poser files (I don't put my Poser files under the Poser runtime directory but elsewhere and only load files when i need to because Poser is slow browsing when you get 100 poses in a directory). I intend 3d views later on, but have to fix the background of an explorer first (cut/copy/paste and other details). Yarp

robert.sharkey ( ) posted Wed, 31 May 2000 at 4:21 PM

Doesn't matter that the icon not works yet, but juhuuu have just checked you have in planning this feature. SHARKEY

LoboUK ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2000 at 4:58 AM

Just downloaded V1.2 and can't wait to get home and "play". Poser Explorer is another one of those "boy, life sure is easier since I got this"-type programmes - a million thanks for making available (and for updating it) Paul

yarp ( ) posted Thu, 01 June 2000 at 5:08 AM

It's just the beginning, i promise

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.