Sun, Oct 6, 12:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 9:32 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: simpler things

MaxBeckett ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 12:31 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 8:34 AM

file_55842.jpg

Hi all, I got tired of trying to figure out my lamp shadow woes (see my previous lamp on drugs post) last night, and decided to make something fun and simple. This is a pretty accurate model of the clock I have on my desk, except for the Get Fuzzy part. By the way if you never heard of Get Fuzzy, I highly recommend yu check it out at comics.com. :o) Cheers, Max

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 2:36 PM

I've seen "Get Fuzzy" in the local newspaper - it's drawn well compared to the rest of the comix. Your model looks good too, but I have a question. I received one of those clock - calendar things as a gift, and I must have pressed some key combination inadvertently, because now it emits a continuous high-pitched squeal, with no display. I haven't been able to reset it, and removing the battery (then replacing it) has no effect either. Any ideas on how to fix it? (No instruction manual).

MaxBeckett ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2003 at 2:39 PM

Sorry Mateo, I dont have the instruction manual either. Though I betchya boiling the sucker woud stop that squeal! :o) Cheers, Max PS: I accept no responsability for any damages incurred by boiling your clock :o)

sfdex ( ) posted Sun, 27 April 2003 at 2:06 PM

Great model, Max! And I love Get Fuzzy -- it's the closest thing to Bloom County's sense of humor that's out there today. - Dex

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.