Fri, Sep 20, 11:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Coming soon to freestuff and the launching of a new brand.

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 11:35 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 AM

file_56346.jpg

Soon to be released in freestuff will be a China dress for Judy. Included will be two different textures, P5mats, objects and a button frog prop. The skirt is loaded with movements and morphs for fitting various movements.

This is the first item under our new brand name... JaTex-3D. In the past we have offered our things together but separate. Now we will be offering them as one. JaTex (Japan + Texas). We will offer free items as well as venturing into the marketplace to help offset the ever increasing cost of bandwidth since this is mainly a hobby for both of us. Iso will soon open a new section of his website for Jatex and our other free items will be moved there.

ockham ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2003 at 11:42 PM

Love the dresses, love the brand-name idea. Hope you'll take good old Posette into account, though.... Judy isn't all that common. Just out of curiosity, is this dress a cheong-sam, or is that something different?

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

mondoxjake ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 12:37 AM

Agree with ockham on all...looking good, and please do not forget the Poser majority which is made up of Poser 4 and ProPack users. Judy isn't seen out as often as Posette and Vicky...they need more stuff..LOL.

elgyfu ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 12:51 AM

But poor Judy is so left out! She has hardly any clothes already! This is lovely and will increase the usage of Judy. I know that I would use her more if I had nicer things for her.

platanum ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 12:55 AM

Very nice looking pieces. I know that I will be interested in possibly using some of your products... and I like the Jatex-3D for your brand name.

look for a Platanum Creations character (based on Judy) soon.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 1:12 AM

Looks very lovely, to bad I only have poser 4. Posette and Vickies. I have converted some to P4, might be a good challange.

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 1:30 AM

Good idea to make something for Judy. It's not her fault that she's so butt ugly... With some morphs she can actually be made to look pretty good, and the body is more natural than Vickie's. Not so skinny and super-model like ;o)

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

Ariah ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 1:36 AM

Oh, this is great!!! Finally something for Judy! (I have only her and that's why I'm soooo enthusiastic:)Hey, and Judy can be pretty! If one has enough patience to work on her...

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 1:42 AM

We will mostly be concentrating on Vickie 2/3 and Mike for a while, but you never know what Iso might come up with. He does all the hard work modeling and cr2 stuff. I do the other tedious stuff like textures, mats, packaging, etc. I think originally, the china or Cheongsam was to be for Vickie, but so as not to conflict with others that have similar items for sale it was done for Judy.

FishNose ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 2:25 AM

Excellent! Glad it's for Judy, Vicki has enough clothes... is this conforming or dynamic? :] Fish

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 2:29 AM

...And glad that it is so lovely. With more nice clothing, morphs, and textures people won't unthingingly put down the P5 characters. (Some of us remember Vicky 1 out of the box and the dreadful things which were said about her... and now look!) Thank you! And thanks to Iso. Carolly

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:39 AM

one word..........BEAUTIFUL...........maybe another word....AMAZING........one more.....Good Job....oh that was 2 words. Sharen

Phantast ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:50 AM

Very nice, but I read your logo at first glance as Latex-3D!

Lovely Lady ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 10:11 AM

Fishnose, it is conforming.

Yamato ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 10:26 AM

file_56347.jpg

As I always tell ISO. I can't wait !! ;)

shogakusha ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 11:47 AM

I am very excited by the prospect of ISOP and Lovely Lady as a paired effort. Should be some amazing works coming from those two. Yamato, Is that Judy in your image?!?!? Or are you making TenTen for Judy next }-) She is lovely.

sandoppe ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 3:58 PM

Cudos to you for focusing on poor old Judy! Can't speak for the P4 characters as I don't own P4, but the Millennium people have clothes up the wazoo.....Judy and Don are the poor step children. Frankly, your judy also looks great! :) Thanks for focusing on these neglected characters. Who knows....you might start a trend! :)

TrekkieGrrrl ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:08 PM

Sandy, the P4 characters are also included in P5 :o) They're the ones called something with ... er... P4 ;o) But yes, Judy and Don deserves better. Don is actually pretty good IMO, but again, he is not much used becourse he lacks clothes.

FREEBIES! | My Gallery | My Store | My FB | Tumblr |
You just can't put the words "Poserites" and "happy" in the same sentence - didn't you know that? LaurieA
  Using Poser since 2002. Currently at Version 11.1 - Win 10.

sandoppe ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 4:31 PM

Well of course they are Lisbeth!! :) I totally forgot about them because to be honest.....I removed them after I started my "spending binge" of Millennium characters and other stuff too numerous to mention!! :) I suppose that means I was not very impressed by the P4 characters :) I did keep the P5 people though, mainly because they are the only things that work in the face room....although I don't really use the face room much at all. I guess the P4 folks have had "their run" and a pretty good one by the sounds of it. It's time for someone to take an interest in Don and Judy....give them a chance to "strut their stuff" :)

EsnRedshirt ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2003 at 5:40 PM

Horray! More stuff for Judy! About time, I think... ;) Almost all the characters I use are based off of Judy with some face-room morphs applied... though lately I've been playing a bit with Posette for a change. With just -so- much out for the various Vicky's, I'm glad Judy gets some time in the spotlight. Remember when someone released a set of gothic armor for Don here and got a record number of downloads in the course of two days or so? It just goes to show how many people are, in fact, using the base P5 models.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.