Fri, Sep 20, 9:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Looking for an item finally have to ask...

platanum ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 8:34 PM · edited Thu, 29 August 2024 at 4:08 PM

I am looking for cook whites and aprons. Also restaurant props from tables, chairs to appliances. Any assistance is appreciated. Thanks a million Platanum

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 9:34 PM

I know that DAZ has a really nice diner set which has a lot of accessories that would help, from ketchup bottles to booths. It's inexpensive as well. I think I've seen a chief's hat around, but I'm not sure that's what you're looking for. Aprons would depend on which character you need them for. There's some maid outfits around, for sale and free, which could be used for waitresses and female cooks. I think I've seen an apron or two for free, but I don't remember where. (Sorry.) If you have V3 and the morphing dress, you could make a texture to turn the dress into an apron. Hope this helps, Cres

platanum ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 10:05 PM

I'll check out DAZ thanks.

macmullin ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 10:26 PM

There is a full Hospital Cafeteria setting by Fishnose in the free stuff. Just do a search for Moebius87 Hospital Scenes & Props

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 10:41 PM

PhilC has an apron for the P4 Male in his freestuff archives.

x2000 sells a complete fast-food restaurant at AniMotions, PoserPros, and other sites.

At one time, _dodger had a free jukebox and set of diner booths at his site, but they're no longer posted.

estherau ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 3:48 AM

Poserworld has a waitress and also I think, an outdoor restaurant scene. Esther

MY ONLINE COMIC IS NOW LIVE

I aim to update it about once a month.  Oh, and it's free!

ockham ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 10:31 AM

Thanks for the mention of FishNose's hospital settings. I'm always looking for institutional stuff, and hadn't caught that. Great scenes! (Reminding self: It pays to read all the messages in this forum.)

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.