Thu, Oct 3, 12:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Question -br on Cr2's

bwldrd ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 10:32 PM ยท edited Thu, 12 September 2024 at 1:13 PM
Online Now!

Does anyone know what the -br on some cr2's means. Once upon I time I knew, but have long since forgotten. Thanks :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

Crescent ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 11:04 PM

Could you give an example?

wyrwulf ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2003 at 11:43 PM

I'm pretty sure it's a DAZ/Zygote code for a brokered item.

bwldrd ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 1:37 AM
Online Now!

Example? Sure. The Vicky changing ponytail.. VC Ponytail -br.cr2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consider me insane if you wish, but is your reality any better?

SKondris ( ) posted Thu, 01 May 2003 at 1:44 PM

Yes, wyrwulf is right. That was an old naming convention to help distinguish a brokered item, no longer used, thank heavens. Too many codes exist already to confuse a user, don't you think? ;) Currently, the only thing denoting a brokered artist product at DAZ is a "b" at the end of the product code. We're right in the middle of a major site overhaul, and one thing we've redesigned is how products are categorized and identified, etc. It should prove very encouraging for all the newbies out there. Steve Kondris DAZ Productions, Inc.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.