Sat, Sep 21, 9:12 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: V3 MalePak problem

martindj ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 5:10 PM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 4:03 PM

I have been having trouble injecting the DC_30_Powerhouse, and was getting a message "some information in this library does not pertain to characters of this type" or words to that effect. I have discovered that the problem arises because the "Victoria 3 Sr1.cr2" file has omitted the PBMDC_ (and PBMCC_) channels from rightEye and leftEye. I have done a copy/paste and eliminated the problem in the CR2 (don't try this at home - unless you know what you are doing). Before I email DAZ, does anyone else have this problem, or was it just my copy of the CR2 file?

Momcat ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 5:53 PM

Do you have the absolute latest update for the male morph pack? There was one that was a link to a completely new exe that was emailed to purchasers. You will have to contact DAZ to have them send it to you if you don't already have it.

martindj ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 6:18 PM

Yes, I believe my malePak is completely up to date. The problem is with the V3 CR2 file (both the SR1 or SR1.1 version and the original). But thanks for trying to help.

tasquah ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 8:18 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?Form.ShowMessage=1221136

Anton says to email him about it you have the early version of the V3 male pack and you do. "PBMDC" was NOT missing it was changed in the newer version you dont have . *** see link ****

martindj ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 10:42 PM

I had read that post. My problem relates to the channels defined in the V3 CR2, not to the versions of malePak files.

tasquah ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2003 at 11:31 PM

My V3 sr1.cr2 has the both the PBMCC_30 and PBMDC_30 channels but they are hidden . What was it you did to your to fix your problum ?

martindj ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 12:37 AM

When I examined my V3 sr1.cr2 in a text editor, I noticed that all the PBMDC_ and PBMCC_ channels (1 - 30) are defined for each body part, i.e. body, hip, chest, etc All, that is, except for the rightEye and leftEye. Consequently, anything which tries to inject these channels for the rightEye and leftEye will get the error message as described in my first post. The DC_30_Powerhouse is such an injection. It's not that the injection doesn't otherwise work - it's just that it hasn't been completely successful (i.e. for the eyes). My workaround was to insert the lines for PBMDC_1 thru 30 (and PBMCC_1 thru 30) into both the rightEye and the leftEye definitions within the V3 sr1.cr2 file (using a text editor). By the way, my text editor of choice is ZPad since it handles my compressed files transparently.

PheonixRising ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2003 at 12:38 PM

There was a head morph pack update early on. That pack pertains to eye dials.

-Anton, creator of ApolloMaximus: 32,000+ downloads since 3-13-07
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

NEW The Poser FaceInterMixer

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.